The latest car fashion- I may fall victim to?

rickya

What do they have in common!

2007_Ferrari_F430Scuderia1.jpg

ferrari-fxx-big-1.JPG

car_photo_211328_7.jpg

07.shelby.48_(400x300).jpgdodge-viper-srt10-coupe.jpg

porsche_design_edition_1.jpg

I am seriously considering stripes like the F430 Scuderia (1st pic)

Please can people with photoshoping skills (as I have'nt a clue!) try & photoshop black & also dark metalic grey stripes on a Sunset Zed, in the style of the 1st pic. (if possible not on std unmodified zed, but one with at least bigger wheels) I would be grateful if anyone could be bothered! :thumbs: I think then a poll may be in order :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You 350z pensioners can be so boring sometimes.... :lol:

Your boring :yawn:

I just think only certain cars can get away with it. Personally I wouldn't have it on any car whatsoever. :blush:

Yep, only some cars can pull it off. I'd only have it on something like a Viper.

You 350z pensioners can be so boring sometimes.... :lol:

Your boring :yawn:

I just think only certain cars can get away with it. Personally I wouldn't have it on any car whatsoever. :blush:

Yep, only some cars can pull it off. I'd only have it on something like a Viper.

+1

I just think only certain cars can get away with it. :blush:

I know what ur saying but who would have thought Ferraris would have them in the future. If you can have American style racing stripes on an Italian car then why not on a Japanese muscle car. The zed was basically Japans take on the American muscle cars back then.

Mike that one on ebay does'nt look good, ur right :wacko:

But I think what Im thinking is a lot more subtle: smaller/thinner lines that taper in at the ends & only on bonnet (just above front z badge), roof & top of boot (just above rear badge again), not on back of car.

Jay I think the jury's out for me until I email you some pics for you to photoshop. Ps thanks for your help mate :teeth:

Ricky you do realise if you get stripes on your Z you will americanise it you will have to change your personality and image to yankonise yourself, heres a preview:

RIKcopy.jpg

Sorry bit crap, just trying to side track from the Kev and Sarnie dispute :lol:

not bad condisering I can only use one hand B)

not a fan of these on a Z

there is a Z on ebay with them, just spoils it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2005-NISSAN-350Z- ... dZViewItem

Wow! That one looks like it had an argument with a double white line sprayer.

The Cambridge dealer put some black ones on the Tango colour earleir this year but it didn't do it for me.

I think you're right about tapering them. The Z doesn't seem to suit the roller brush approach......

JMHO

Mike that one on ebay does'nt look good, ur right :wacko:

But I think what Im thinking is a lot more subtle: smaller/thinner lines that taper in at the ends & only on bonnet (just above front z badge), roof & top of boot (just above rear badge again), not on back of car.

Jay I think the jury's out for me until I email you some pics for you to photoshop. Ps thanks for your help mate :teeth:

Sounds a lot like the lines of the bonnet on a Gen 7 Celica before the face lift. Lines of the bonnet tapered in onto the bumper to the Toyota logo.