300c hemi

evilscorp

I was thinking of the gs430's as well but I thought you wouldn't like them lol

I bought a gs300 last year as a shed for under 900 quid. Not sure if you saw it Gary? For the money it was an awesome car. So many toys on it. With a v8 it would be perfect

The newer model can look spot on of done right but if your boss needs a new car then the older model on a cheaper budget could be an option. Or go all out and get an LS400 :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

I am fed up driving my 1.2L hyundai i10. The v8 itch needs scratched, been looking at first gen chrysler 300c's the 5.7L hemi engine sounds brilliant with an upgraded exhaust (can't have it too loud though as it will be my daily driver and I work shifts).

What are peoples opinions? I like the styling mostly keep having to look at the front though :wacko: the interior is pants but comfy so better than the i10 or my Z. Servicing will be done by myself but expect parts command a premium. Had a quick look at a 300c forum but felt dirty and like I was cheating. Might go test drive one in glasgow soon as the hyundai has a month or two warranty left so would be easier to sell.

Chrysler_300C_in_Germany_blue.jpg

I've got a V8 Jeep Commander with the 5.7 hemi engine and a straight through cat back custom made pipe from Pipe Dynamics on it. Growls like a grizzly bear on start up and loud v8 burble when normal driving, stupidly loud on full chat but I love it. Touch wood, never had a problem with it in the near two years I've owned her. Huge comfy mile muncher, bit hard on the wallet though at averaging 17 mpg, but I would buy another. Love it as much as my Zed.

Ended up looking at a 260z v8 but guy didn't send me more pictures and had heard it was kinda rough, ended up spending a bit more money on the 350z and hope to have a builder so I can get my dream garage and build my dream z engine. Honestly I am all over the joint at the moment, but the weather has been nice so been driving the 350z more than I expected, even booked a track day so v8 can wait.

• 8 months later...

So I drunkenly bought one of these off ebay :wacko::lol: Pick it up on Tuesday, got it for a steal which has me worried, high mileage but its a big lazy v8 and no timing belts to worry about, its even going in to get the takata airbag recall done on friday and a once over from the dealer. Finally I can get rid of the shoebox i10. :D

:lol: the perils of surfing eBay whilst drunk

Thats the same engine we have in the RAM, enjoy :drive1

Will be interested to see what economy you get out of it, we can get 11.8 Ltr per 100 Km which in your money is 23.9 MPG :teeth:

• Like 1

So I bought this today :D

13487775_10157114355530445_1655649820_n_zpsvxikzqqu.jpg

13492935_10157114373710445_2126674967_n_zpshelnhdil.jpg

13510677_10157114355295445_1706043085_n_zpsbdgfn9z0.jpg

Basically an armchair with wheels.... and a hemi.

27mpg on my long trip up from newcastle, couple of minor issues but should be good to waft about in for a year then I will move onto a clio sport 200 for track day duties and the Z becomes a weekend and show pony.

Edited by evilscorp
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...