I've had enough of the rain.

M1 6RYF

I'm about to build a 2+ car garage so that'll do away with most of the current back garden thankfully - was 8 hours last sunday mowing and chopping!!

With the Zed you learn very quickly not to operate the washers with the windows open :lol: .

Pete

Another great tip for a future owner - thanks for that!!

I had a cleaner for a while....kept cleaning the house before she came, so kind of defeated the object! Not had a gardener though, did try to get the Boy Scouts round once to dig over the allotment, but they weren't up for it. I like to wash my own cars as well :)

Getting back on topic.....don't understand the problem with the rain?!

Have washed the inside of the car once with the windscreen washers though :(

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly it also annoys me that water slinks in even just opening the door, but hey I just keep a microfibre towel handy to mop it up.

As for gardeners my old man retired a few years back from his normal profession and took up gardening for his elderly friends. His career was forestry so he had greener fingers than many and whatever he touches grows extremely well. He was also a dab hand at topiary. I always knew he would never actually retire and now he makes a very keen income on top of his various pension schemes by gardening for people.I was surprised at how many people actually employ gardeners regularly.