R35 or R34

Zedrush

Which one you prefer for looks  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which one you prefer for looks

• GTR 35
    • Skyline GTR 34

how can u call a evo or skyline a 'chavmobile' an old scooby thats worth 3grand yes not a skyline or evo though

+1

Although some of the lower model skylines are a bit chavvy, The R34 has not become cheap enough yet for the chavs to get hold of :)

how can u call a evo or skyline a 'chavmobile' an old scooby thats worth 3grand yes not a skyline or evo though

+1

Although some of the lower model skylines are a bit chavvy, The R34 has not become cheap enough yet for the chavs to get hold of :)

Rich chavs! :lol:;)

I respect the power and handling etc of the R34, but always found it to be a bit square looking. I prefer the R35 for it's smoother lines, but then the back of that is pretty square too. :wacko:

I think bronzee has it. The old Skylines came from a saloon platform converted to coupe. The 35 is full on coupe.

Depends on what your idea of a chav is. In my mind its not about the price of the car its about the image it projects.

I see chav's with gold chains that must cost thousands. I have one that cost a hundred quid. Does that make me the chav? No, not in my eyes, cos his looks f ucking awful and he probably robbed it :p:lol: