Dry carbon fiber

TT350

I'm just looking at weight reduction for the next step after everything else is done.

Strip it bare.

But a Google search suggests the biggest weight saving is with the doors and boot.

Does anyone know of the individual weight savings of Seibon DCF doors and boot lid?

Thankyou please.

^^^ not sure if I'm missing the point here but why not look on seibon UK instead of seibon U.S.

There's a row of flags along the top right corner of the seibon web page and it says select your country the tailgate mentioned above is around £1100 ish plus vat at seibon UK

70D4E5DE-106A-4E79-B663-BDA69013D4A9_zpsatceoxh9.png

Edited by tatooandy67

Not worth the £1600+ unless you're professionally tracking it in my opinion.

100%, the savings are a few KG at best and bear in mind that if youre getting carbon doors you'll need a cage with door bars as well .......... weight saving effectively lost. The one that might be worth a look is the hatch, Ive read that CF can be 20KG lighter than stock ........... but you can save nearly that by removing the spare wheel and jack.

Word on the street is that good quality CF is all made in the same place, so an unbranded version will be the same as Seibon but a lot cheaper :dry:

Kyle dont forget all the charges etc.

The dollar price usually ends up being the gbp price to tlyour door

I did, hence why $3800 became £3500 in my guestimation. Doesn't matter anyway as they are sub £2200 on Seibon UK ;)

Doors forget without roll cage. Even the boot lid i wouldn't go without cage as for sure it is affecting cars integrity.

I got CF door for mine and luckily they where damaged in transport so i got refunded. But once i got them in my hands there is no way i would drive a car without roll cage. It is so light i dont want to imagine what if.....

• Like 1