Ebay Scammer outed...

rmmackfc

This was on the HSV site... thought I'd share it.

45 pages at the last count but funny

http://bbs.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-rel ... umbag.html

Quick overview:

Scooby Net poster buys Wii from ebay

Ebay seller is a scammer

After a few email exchanges ebay scammer sends "ha ha you can do nothing"

Buyer posts sorry tail on Scooby Net

Scooby Net turn web vigilante

Scammer's name, address, personal pics, sister, boyfriend, boyfriends sister details all found.

Scammers Parents are Scientolgists and none too impressed.[/url]

Read through it , glad the girl got here comeuppance.. but what a silly bitch using the same user name on various websites so they could trace her back... basic schoolboy mistake..(mind you who on here uses the same user name on here for Ebay for example ? ) :)

Read through it , glad the girl got here comeuppance.. but what a silly bitch using the same user name on various websites so they could trace her back... basic schoolboy mistake..(mind you who on here uses the same user name on here for Ebay for example ? ) :)

I do. Well I have a few accounts :teeth:

.(mind you who on here uses the same user name on here for Ebay for example ? ) :)

Not me, although they are pretty different, if you knew my ebay and you knew I was on here, I think you could get between the two, but you couldnt prove anything :p

.(mind you who on here uses the same user name on here for Ebay for example ? ) :)

Not me, although they are pretty different, if you knew my ebay and you knew I was on here, I think you could get between the two, but you couldnt prove anything :p

this scammer used the sme name on Ebay , Facebook , photobucket, Etc etc.. dead easy to googgle and come up with all her details as well as photos(nice rack by the by ;) )

this scammer used the sme name on Ebay , Facebook , photobucket, Etc etc.. dead easy to googgle and come up with all her details as well as photos(nice rack by the by ;) )

:worthless:

Hightee2.jpg

I use a different one for ebay ;):lol:

+1 on the rack, her friend wasnt too bad either B)

Think theyve removed her pics nopw though..

Hightee2.jpg

I would.

Yeah I saw. Used the exact same name for them all, idiot :headhurt:

Shes got quite a good bod to be fair though. Never did get that web cam they wanted tho :lol: