Mega Cheap Front Brake Discs on Amazon

roadtrip

Just had new front discs fitted at Japex, I've gone for uprated pads but decided that standard Brembo-spec discs would be good enough for my needs. Ross recommended Delphi or Blue Print discs as being better than Pagid for a similar price. Checking my invoice afterwards it looks like he's supplied Blue Print for which he's charged a competitive price, however a quick search has highlighted that Amazon are currently doing the same discs for the amazing price of just £14.99 per disc! It's too late for me but get them whilst you can if you'll be needing some soon. :)

Blue Print ADN143109 front Brake Disc - (Single Unit)

So are these the rears for brembo 350z then?ADN143159

http://www.amazon.co...words=ADN143159

I didn't get rear ones fitted so unfortunately don't have the part number on my invoice. I suspect these are the corresponding ones for the rear but you'd need to find some way of checking the part number:

Blue Print ADN143110 rear Brake Disc - (Single Unit)

They only seem to have one and it's expensive though.

Guys I missed out, however I found ADN143109 on eBay for just under £23 each! Doesnt let me copy link but search you will find!

我從使用 Tapatalk çš„ Nexus 6 發é€

I'm always wary of cheap branded stuff on eBay and Amazon Marketplace as I can't help thinking they may be fake! Not sure if that's likely with Blue Print brake discs though. :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How can you tell if they are non brembo?

One of the images shows a table listing compatibility with Z33 DE Grey Import which as far as I'm aware are all non-Brembo. The size of the disc is also smaller than those listed as being for the Brembo cars.