A few first photos..

Tom-89

Picked her up on Fri night, good clean on Saturday, yet to be polished but as it will be parked up for a while I thought I'd get some photos outside!

Has a GReddy strut brace, GReddy induction kit/air filter, Invidia Gemini catback, a few carbon bits, brembos with some lovely drilled/grooved discs, different bumper (Nismo?) and a rather sizable spoiler

so far I have removed the spoiler, and the blue legs of the strut brace are now black to match the other bits (just that hose to get rid of all the blue...). Tempted to polish the plenum, get an aluminium undertray, Tein springs will be going on it and possibly changing the alloys, need to think about that one (££££)

post-26618-0-48421600-1441144861_thumb.jpg

post-26618-0-24981900-1441144906_thumb.jpg

post-26618-0-67824300-1441144782_thumb.jpg

thanks guys! still needs a few bits doing to it so expecting to get it on the road in the new year. very hard having it sat parked up (after a single day of being able to drive it...) and driving around in a 320d

forgot to get any photos of the interior but it's half red leather half cloth. was this an option on the JDM ones? Haven't seen it anywhere else

Looks really good. What sort of spoiler are you going to put on now?

sorry, missed this!

Not sure yet, probably a lip spoiler type one. Nothing too big, don;t want to ruin those lovely lines at the back!

maybe something like this, possibly in carbon to keep with the front splitter, canards and bonnet

rs1.jpg