PETROL PRICE PROTESTS

GIXXERUK

Cut benefits for those who can't be arsed to work.

Oh dear, my pet subject.

I'm 40 and I've been out of work for two weeks in my entire life. I couldn't afford to be out of work and I refuse to live on hand outs so I took anything that was going, factory work, driving vans, throwing drunks out of clubs whatever I could get and I've had some crap jobs but I always looking for something better. I know for a fact I could go out now knocking on factory doors and round industrial estates and get a job this afternoon.

Many of the people on benefits long term are lazy oiks who don't want to work or are "better off" on benefits than in low paid jobs. Thats a situation that should never be allowed to happen. In return for benefits they should be made to do menial duties, like cleaning public toilets, picking up rubbish in the streets, cutting the grass on motorway verges etc. They should work 9 till 5 like the rest of us in return for their hand outs.

Then lets see how long it takes them to get a job.

Rant over.

Bloody lunchtime drinkers! Although up my way there are a LOT of folk wonder about during the day looking like tinks but are all 50K+ earners.....

God bless the north sea and it's over inflated wages! :lol:

Ultimately though, if you're paying say an extra $2.50 for hear say, just imagine what the people who cart products all around the country are paying, thusly they pass on the cost, thusly the price of everything goes up including food and every item you consume or purchase.

So it's not a simple matter of $2.50 each fill at all.

My brother used to own a freight business. Imagine filling up just one truck only costing about $300-400 for that one fill 2 or 3 times a week. In New Zealand we're going through extactly the same thing. Huge sigh.............

Its what in politics is called the "salami tactic", if you slice a thin slice off, no one really notices or cares, so you do keep slicing off thin slices, but often. If you slice too much too quickly your in trouble i.e Margret Thatcher & the Miners in the 70's

Its what in politics is called the "salami tactic", if you slice a thin slice off, no one really notices or cares, so you do keep slicing off thin slices, but often. If you slice too much too quickly your in trouble i.e Margret Thatcher & the Miners in the 70's

She was a great woman :notworthy::notworthy::lol:

She was a great woman :notworthy::notworthy::lol:

Agreed, the best PM in the last 50 years, knocked this country into shape and didn't stand any nonsense from any other country.