Preview of ESR/BigPhil's new premises @ 27th Dec, 3pm(ish)

Chris`I

[ :lol: Under the thumb? Makes two of us :blush: will be there by 10am :thumbs:

Well we do have a 6hr trip home to do the same day! :p

You are about 1 hour from me, you are not far from bracknell are ya :thumbs:

Basingstoke is a bit further west Jay......

Down the A33 from J11 of the M4. ;)

Correct. Plus I am convoying with my mum and she has to stop for her dog every 2hrs otherwise he goes demented! I've done the trip in under 4hrs with no one else hassling me to stop ;)

Sweet so 5 for me :thumbs:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right then people, as I probably wont be online tomorrow and will only get a quick glance before I leave for Sunderland, need a yay or nay on whos going to come and what days.

Its likely I will be there both Thur 27th and Sun 30th (if Zedrush confirms hes coming). Also need to decide which times to come each day. I've lost complete track of who's meant to be there on each day so shout up :teeth:

3 should be good. Just hoping for good weather

Total distance: 395.15 miles, 635,9 km Estimated journey time: 8 h 36 min ...if you're lucky with traffic: 7 h 47 min ...if you're unlucky with traffic: 9 h 35 min

Plan a 15-minute break into your journey for every two hours you'll be on the road. If you feel tired whilst driving stop at a service station for a coffee and take a short nap before continuing.

Bit of a long drag. Phils is the "15 minute break" ;)

3 should be good. Just hoping for good weather

Total distance: 395.15 miles, 635,9 km Estimated journey time: 8 h 36 min ...if you're lucky with traffic: 7 h 47 min ...if you're unlucky with traffic: 9 h 35 min

Plan a 15-minute break into your journey for every two hours you'll be on the road. If you feel tired whilst driving stop at a service station for a coffee and take a short nap before continuing.

Bit of a long drag. Phils is the "15 minute break" ;)

With a trip that long, its only right to take a break longer than 15mins ;)

Google maps reckons its 5:30 for me. It normally massively over estimates it, but with mum and dog in tow I think it will take us about 6-7hrs :headhurt:

At the Mo, me and the missus are planning on the 27th, because it has been decreed we "Need" some Z badges to replace the nissan burgers!!!

And i think santa isn't bringing me that Z shirt of top gear!

If any one wants to meet up early for a brief drive round give me a shout!

Dave

i am going to try and make 30th

not too bad a 4 hour trip for me :thumbs:

Paul

Any idea of times? I'm only alowed to visit quickly on Sunday :blush:

not really had a proper think about it, will speak to the missus and she if she want to come with , if so she will dictate the time as she is a lazy so and so :blush:

OK then guys, last time I'm on the net before I leave for Sunderland tomoz.

27th - meet at 3pm. I'm probably going to be there a bit early to have some bits fitted ;)

30th - no idea really, but I cants see Zedrush being there much before mid day :p so I'll pop along just after lunch.

If that sounds ok and fits in with everyone then cool, if not shout out :teeth: (I'll have a cheeky look tomorrow morning and try and get a look when in Sunderland, but dont count on it)

Sorry guys, left home late as I had to go to Barrow. It was chucking it down with a lot of surface rain. Decided to do the M62 as it was going to be quiet and safer than the A66. Forgot about the sales :scare: stop start all the way down. By the time I got to the A1 it would have been too late to make it. Then it took5 hours to get down the A1 to Cambridge. :wacko:

Back at work now for 2 weeks rest :headhurt: