Just over the ocean .... 350z cousins

bronzee

You know what you lot are all quite nuts, :p & given both my parents are Poms & I've got a Pommy passport, that's probably why I enjoy logging onto the insanity that is 350z-uk. :p;):lol:B):gathering:

Hopefully one day soon I'll have the opportunity to put faces to the names that have become familiar. :D Lol, I won't be heading over to the freezing cold UK, in what's now coming into Summer for Kiwiland. :p

Am I allowed to say Seasons Greetings, even though it's a few weeks away. :lol::yahoo::D

We should have a 350z meet in Aussi land, we could hold an event pretend its for charity but really it funds us going there :thumbs: We could nick Sarnies car for half a mile then roll it to the nearest Fete, then hand out raffle tickets to everyone 30 quid a pop. B)

Or better still, tie Sarnie up and sit him above a tanker of water with sharks (not sure where we would get the sharkes from might have to by inflatable ones or dress Sinbad up as one) Then sell balls for 50 quid to throw either at sarnie or at the target which drops him in the Tank with the dangerous Sinbad who will be nibbling on his ear... :headhurt:

We could have also Nixy on the pole offering a dance but people pay 50 quid for a tub of butter and get to grease the pole and see how long she can swing on it for before she flies off. B)

We could have Louis behind a kiss for a quid, and line up all the men who would want a go, Sinbad, we said no :headhurt::lol:

Then Id have a play of Romeo and Juliet revised version, with Andy as Juliet and Beavis as Romeo, Digsy could be the Andys father in the play, although we would have to keep an eye on Digsy as we'd have no play set left after he has finished :lol:;)

Full of great ideas...

Happy Christmas Bronzee

:winkiss:

We should have a 350z meet in Aussi land

Zedrush, what no part for Little Miss, Nixy, Tere & myself? ;):p

I can just picture it now, Zedrush is the next Quentin Tarantino, the moody plot, the movie, Sarnie as the rouge Lambo santa slay in a Santa suit. :lol:;) Who's going to play Mrs Clause, and the elves?! Can we ask for your signature now???!!! Oh the fame, the fortune, the adulation. :lol:

Zedrush, no more Smarties and sherbert for you now, Aussie's and the ones that can't tie their shoes laces, Kiwi's are the ones the used to win the big boat yachting. :lol:;)

mmmm summertime - i bet you get more sun in your winter that we get in our summer :lol:

Lol, it's an overcast day, hazy day here, and it's still 22 degrees. :p Aaah, bring on full Summer!!! Track Day in almost 40 degree heat, about 90 something percent humidity in a few months. :D

Where in NZ are you. Will you lend me your Z for a couple of weeks to tour around :lol::lol:

MBS & Mike, I'm in Auckland. MBS, now perhaps we could do a Z exchange, I'll come over the UK in the Kiwi Winter, your Summer. Fair I think. ;):lol:

Back at you dude, faces to names is one mad thing, i think we all know what Liam looks like though...

Why what a stunning photo! Rocky Horror Picture Show try-outs anyone? :p:lol:B)

+1 Seasons greetings Bronzee. And if I could bottle whatever Zedrush is on I would be able to fly you and your car over here ;)

And to you.

Hmm, Zedrush has been into the colourful Smarties again or is it still the thought of stealing a ride in the new blue Porsche. :p

You're 100% right Bronzee! I should thing the photo post in the thread proves beyond any doublt that the folks here are lovably loony. :D

:wacko::D

Now all joking aside, if any of you make it over to New Zealand, especially to Auckland, let me know you're heading over & we'll organise an event. We have one of the guys from Zclub.net heading over for our annual major Taupo Track Day in February. Will be a blast. :yahoo:

One of my real good friends I used to train with has moved over there, keeps asking me and my girlfriend to visit him, Ill find out exactly the place as he has it on an email somewhere. He used to be known as the Wolf from Gladiators, he is huge even though he is past 50 B)

One of my real good friends I used to train with has moved over there, keeps asking me and my girlfriend to visit him, Ill find out exactly the place as he has it on an email somewhere. He used to be known as the Wolf from Gladiators, he is huge even though he is past 50 B)
You know wolf from gladiators!!!!!!

You know wolf from gladiators!!!!!!

Yeh he stays over every time he comes back from NewZealand as he rents out his gyms over here, then flys back New Zealand. His wife is close with my sister, his wife is stunning...ahem :blush:

Gives me training advice and I tought him how to to thai fight hard :thumbs:

Wolf was a Legend :teeth: I even named my dog after him a few years ago :blush:

You named your dog Michael :dry:

You named your dog Michael :dry:

:lol:

you're all crazy

Just a little disturbed. :lol:;)

Oh and Season's greetings Bronzee!

And to you to Nixy. :D

Funny how these boys get side tracked so quickly, one might say a short attention span. :lol:;):p Not looking at anyone in particular Zedrush. :p

Find out which city your mate is in. ;)

Funny how these boys get side tracked so quickly, one might say a short attention span. :lol:;):p Not looking at anyone in particular Zedrush. :p

Find out which city your mate is in. ;)

Lol, he lives in Auckland, he keeps mentioning about a wine festival in Feb, that he wants me and my missus to go to, I dont drink but she loves her wine, its called a Waiheke wine festival or something like that :wacko:

He is training MMA over there now, and brazillian jujitsu, but he says some of the guys are abnormally huge B) I think he is getting battered :lol: