Went with my girlfriend to buy an Audi Today... Saw this

Ash87

I went with my girlfriend to buy a car today after months of searching, she went for an Audi A1 TFSI, great little car, surprisingly quick.

Anyway, the salesman asked what I had, so I replied, "I'm getting a Nissan 350z next week" which I am. Left a deposit on one yesterday.

He then said, "a lad from here has just bought one" he then asked me if unwanted to go in the workshop to have a look, so of course I left my girlfriend at the sales desk and went for a quick look.

Low and behold, I saw this...

Anyone recognise it? ;-)

Apparently it's been polished 3 times in 2 weeks :-)

8AAB8806-65AB-40A5-B900-5CB8BE14C063.jpg

• Like 1

I wonder if that's Shenleys old Zed as he's just got himself a nice 370Z Nismo. :dry:B)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...total-re-spray/

Same colour, same alloys but the plates are different ~ not unusual though that the plate would be different especially with private plate owners/cars. ;)

if it is the fishing rod has been removed already ;)

Same wheels though - good spot :)

Such a small world! I guess quite a lot if zed owners are active members here, just goes to show how uncommon these cars are. I'm also wondering whether ash has bought the same vehicle I wanted to go and see this weekend! (sold in first week) :(

Such a small world! I guess quite a lot if zed owners are active members here, just goes to show how uncommon these cars are. I'm also wondering whether ash has bought the same vehicle I wanted to go and see this weekend! (sold in first week) :(

Where was the zed you were looking at?