Hatton vs Mayweather

Zedrush

Im def watching it. Going round town, one of the Bars are showing it. Probably points win, but im hoping Hatton can do the business before the end and Knock mayweather out in the 8th.

Its gunna be a close fight. I think mayweathers favorite due to him having beaten better guys than hatton has, but i guess you can only fight whoevers put in the ring with you.

Having watched all the build up, interviews and clips, I hope Hatton samshes him into next week. Mayweather comes across as a complete tool, and Hatton has rarely been the favourite going into a fight. He still hasn't lost in 43......

I really want Hatton to win, I just don't think he will. My money is down on a Mayweather points victory. I think Hatton will need a stoppage as I don't think he can outbox mayweather for 12 rounds. :)

+1

As much as I'd like hatton to win I just think that Mayweather will be too good for him :dry:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: he done his best. Im starting to wonder if mayweather is really a jerk. think it is publicity stunts for him to act like that to get the crowds in. as on a show he seems like a gentleman and very humble...hmmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpsi0MmElL4

think the americans see a different mayweather to what the britsh are shown of him

Ricky will be back :boxing:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: he done his best. Im starting to wonder if mayweather is really a jerk. think it is publicity stunts for him to act like that to get the crowds in. as on a show he seems like a gentleman and very humble...hmmm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpsi0MmElL4

think the americans see a different mayweather to what the britsh are shown of him

Ricky will be back :boxing:

Yes spot on

I have a funny feeling that he will have the edge too, now put him in the cage with a MMA fight and it would be a different story, first round he'd lose :thumbs:

I'm sure that would depend entirely on which rules applied. Fighting under MMA rules, FM Jnr (or any other boxer for that matter) would most likely loose. FM Jnr would surely win under Marquess of Queensbury! I don't think you have made a fair comparison there, it's like saying Lewis Hamilton wouldn't succeed in WRC.

As for the fight itself, it reminded me of the GB Lions rugby league Tri-Nations final (2004) against Austrialia at Elland Road. Lions lost 44-4. Sitting there watching the game, I felt bitterly dissapointed in that we were being so heavily and comprehensively beaten, whilst at the same time, appreciating the simply fantastic Australian play.

It felt the same this morning. I was gutted to see Hatton loose, yet had to appreciate the brilliant boxing work of Mayweather. FM Jnr showed why he is widely regarded as pound-for-pound the world's best boxer. Awesome skills!

Hate to say i told you so but..........................

Hatton was clearly outskilled, out fought and out boxed. Anyone who backed Hatton was either patriotically misguided or had never seen Mayweather fight. Just look at each fighters last 10-15 fights to see the calibre of fighters they have been in with.

Hatton's only tactic was to try to walk through Mayweathers punches to get in close. Big mistake. :blush:

Hate to say i told you so but..........................

Hatton was clearly outskilled, out fought and out boxed. Anyone who backed Hatton was either patriotically misguided or had never seen Mayweather fight. Just look at each fighters last 10-15 fights to see the calibre of fighters they have been in with.

Hatton's only tactic was to try to walk through Mayweathers punches to get in close. Big mistake. :blush:

For once i agree with you Sarnie :lol:

Hatton was way out of his depth :headhurt: