i4detailing closing down

Bems

I get their newsletters emailed. Today's said they are closing down, everything must go. Maybe just a sales tactic but 15% off using the code is still pretty good on a lot of their products as they are pretty competitive.

Edited by Bems

They're selling off all their stock and closing the retail side of it to concentrate on the Britemax range, according to Matt.

They'll still exist and have issued reassurances that they're not disappearing in the event of any issues with the current sales but they won't be restocking - once it's gone...

Even with the -15% code their prices are still too much compared with other sites such as Cleanyourcar.

I did a quick price comparison on some of the gyeon stuff before I posted & it was working out a bit cheaper. Some will be cheap than other & some will be more expensive but worth a look.

What's that g technique glass sealant thing that lasts ages? Might as well buy some now lol

Or was it gyeon?

G1. Not tried Gyeon View as yet, but it's the same technology and I've not seen anyone who has actually tried it complain about it. Either will last 12 months+.

Even with the -15% code their prices are still too much compared with other sites such as Cleanyourcar.

Don't buy anything from them then. :shrug:

• 2 months later...