Thanks to all you guys

andy james

I know its pathetic that its taken me 3 years to reach the 1000 post mark but i would like to say a big thankyou to all of you fellow Zeditus sufferers who have managed to persuade me to spend my pension fund changing my perfectly good car into the beast i now own :yahoo:

Katrina and i were only discussing last night what an amazing social life we have because of the forum.

This summer we have already been to Japfest,leeds Castle,Nurburgring,Donnington,Trax and there are many more events to come without my racing events dovetailed in between!

Also a special thankyou to the Zed Shed team who always manage to come up trumps with help and **** taking when required :lol:

Think my car is a keeper and as Pappa says" i love this place" :)

• Like 13

Couldn't have put it better myself, I feel the same.

And I have to say you have one of my favourite zeds on the forum. A gorgeous looking zed that's well cared for but used as it should be.

Absolutely! Both the car and you are a real credit the the forum. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well said Andy, I think its the nature of this forum and its members which makes it so welcoming and rewarding owning a Zed.

I know since I got my Zed and my membership here that I have got for more out of the car than I ever could have alone. More importantly I have also met so many genuinely lovely people (even those with a rubber fetish SMD ;) ) . That in reality makes the whole experience even more rewarding and enjoyable.

Not bad for a little 'Datsun' forum eh? :)

• Like 2

Sounds good Andy. You get to meet like minded new buddies, enjoy a great social life, get to tour the countryside and drive the thing your most passionate about, who would believe a Zed could bring so much pleasure. Happy Zedding mate. :):D:lol:

• Like 1