PH - Most Boring Car Ever Owned

Ekona

Well, I drove to work this morning in my mums car. A VW polo, and that my friends is boring. So boring that I almost feel asleep at the wheel (not really in case of a lawsuit) The Toyota carina is so boring to look at, it might send you to sleep too. It is an utter travesty that the 350 is considered a "boring car" what pith!!

Interesting thread to me as I've started getting a little bored of the Z myself recently, yes it looks great, goes well and sounds fantastic but I've been out in a load of other performance cars recently and the Z feels like a big, heavy and lazy cruiser compared to most of them.

I took a ride out in a slightly modded 300zx running 360bhp and that thing felt an absolute joy to drive, proper pace and sports car excitement.

Even my ep3 type R feels way more focused on the twistys, its light, raw and quick. It also costs waaay less to run and to be honest I've found myself walking past the Z and taking the civic most days recently.

All things considered there's still definitely something about the Z tho, it has a certain presence on the road and feels a bit special even tho they can be picked up for next to nothing these days.

Edited by nowhereboy
  • Like 1