Tut Tut Sarnie

ZeddZ

Quick question - but how exactly did the car behind keep up if it was also not breaking the speed limits.

I saw another one of these sites the other day:

http://www.betterdrivingplease.com/Reports.asp

search for a registration in the top right.

You have to wonder how many of the stories are embelished just that little bit?

Quick question - but how exactly did the car behind keep up if it was also not breaking the speed limits.

I saw another one of these sites the other day:

http://www.betterdrivingplease.com/Reports.asp

search for a registration in the top right.

You have to wonder how many of the stories are embelished just that little bit?

Seems like a site for blithering idiots with a chip on there shoulders, probably all driving Austin Allegro's :)

PMSL :lol:

But why were you on a site devoted to complete anal retentives, ZeddZ?

Saw a bad accident on Weds and there was nothing in the local paper yesterday.I stuck the rd name in google and only 4 hits came up.Anal retentives r us was the top one.

Jeez,I knew there were some sad people about but the doorknobs posting on that site take the biscuit. :bangin::bang:

retired old farts with nothing better to do , does my tits in :rant:

Exactly :blush:

I was cruising today on a dual carriage way at about 60 ( Limit was 60 BTW ) in the outside lane. Not speeding or driving erraticly at all. A codger in a rover doing 45 sat in the outside lane, decided he was not going to move over. Being the law abiding citizen I am i refused to undrtake him although other people were!! I ended up about 1 metre from his bumper as he was clearly being an arse. After about 2 miles he moved over giving ME the V's in the process! I was ****ing livid!! I had done nothing wrong at all! I really think he saw the 430 and took immediate offence to it. Absolute tnuc :rant:

When overtaking in the outside lane and I approaching someone I flash them. Yep, I'm one of those people. I do it to give them plenty of time to get in the left lane where they should be.

If they don't move I undertake them. Perfectly legal here :teeth:

When overtaking in the outside lane and I approaching someone I flash them. Yep, I'm one of those people. I do it to give them plenty of time to get in the left lane where they should be.

If they don't move I undertake them. Perfectly legal here :teeth:

But when you drive a fezza or a G people expect that of you here. They expect you to drive like a ****er. And sometimes I do but when people like that get in my way I'd rather not rise to it. When i'm on my way to see a client however, I thrash it through the traffic anyway I can :D

If undertaking is allowed in Ireland why flash them?

I don't know. Maybe to try and educate them to get in the correct lane. After they pull in and I pass, I pull into the left lane as I should.

Undertaking is allowed but shouldn't be necessary. You can do it on a dualer or motorway if the person in the right lane is slow and has no reason to be there.

I don't know. Maybe to try and educate them to get in the correct lane. After they pull in and I pass, I pull into the left lane as I should.

Pardon my ignorance but if they should be ''in the corect lane'' then surely they should be in the inside lane, no? Or is it that undertaking itself is allowed?

retired old farts with nothing better to do , does my tits in :rant:

Exactly :blush:

I was cruising today on a dual carriage way at about 60 ( Limit was 60 BTW ) in the outside lane. Not speeding or driving erraticly at all. A codger in a rover doing 45 sat in the outside lane, decided he was not going to move over. Being the law abiding citizen I am i refused to undrtake him although other people were!! I ended up about 1 metre from his bumper as he was clearly being an arse. After about 2 miles he moved over giving ME the V's in the process! I was ****ing livid!! I had done nothing wrong at all! I really think he saw the 430 and took immediate offence to it. Absolute tnuc :rant:

I get that ALL the time Liam, it really p's me off!