Top Gear this Sunday – Hamilton takes out the old Liana

GC350z

This is going to be great.

Hamilton gets behind the wheel of the Suzuki Liana - the same car that the other F1 stars Mansell, Button, Hill and Webber have previously found themselves in - to find out if he can beat our Stig's blisteringly quick time of 1.44.4.

Been doing a little search on the web for more info on the show. Spoilers to be more precise. Don’t worry I’m not giving anything away.

Anywho, apparently Mercedes engine guys were told to prep an engine for a run round the TG track but reversed the decision last week.

Anywho, apparently Mercedes engine guys were told to prep an engine for a run round the TG track but reversed the decision last week.

Think I've found out why Hamilton isn't doing a run in the F1 car.

Renault temporarily loses its senses and hands Richard the keys to a full-blown Formula One car

This is on this Sunday's show as well.

Give Nigel Mansell more laps and he would have beaten the Stig. Bear in mind the Stig is just a national pro racer. God but not in the same league as an F1 star. His lap times are good because he has completed many laps of this circuit in that car. Also you can bet the Stig's time was recorded in the best conditions possible, i.e. temperature, dry etc..

Give Nigel Mansell more laps and he would have beaten the Stig.

Ah our Nige saw him many times at grand prix's with the likes of Prost, Berger, Piquet and the absolute king SENNA!! All these were awesome drivers and all miles better than any Stig. :thumbs: