Jump to content

MrLizard

Members
  • Posts

    1,730
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MrLizard

  1. this worried me quite a lot, not that I would ever break the limit, took my vid of driving around in my atom down a few days ago, the guy is on the atom forum and is obviously not happy, I don't know all the details but it certainly seems that he must have been unlucky with the statement, driving an atom with one hand is very hard, the use of the phone was silly, with no power steering it is dangerous..
  2. awesome project VR, the rays are lighter but you gain more from the width of the rota's having tried both having said that some huge width rays would be better also add the triple adjustable AST to your list
  3. very interested in the headers!
  4. I really like the triple adjustable AST race suspension - incredible adjustability and very reliable, have tried different springs with it and could highly recommend for track application
×
×
  • Create New...