Jump to content

AK350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,890
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AK350Z

  1. Lol, looking well crossed up in that first pic
  2. What mpg are you getting? I don't think that only just scraping into the 20's is too unusual if you are driving around town a lot.
  3. Oh yes. They were out I'm afraid. I left my number and a picture in each locker. Surprisingly no calls as yet. Maybe they can't read your handwriting?
  4. Don't get it
  5. Body 01. Front bumper 02. LEDs at rear 03. Different construction front reflectors 04. Bi Xenon headlights Interior 01. centre console upgrade 02. Nicer door cards 03. Engine 01. BHP up (276 to 296bhp) 02. Torque down (268 to 260 ft/lbs) 03. Modified lower collector (lower plenum) 04. Modified air intake Other 01. Higher tax for cars registered from 23rd March 2006 Did Rays become standard on MY06 or 07?
  6. Body 01. Front bumper 02. LEDs at rear 03. Different construction front reflectors 04. Interior 01. centre console upgrade 02. Nicer door cards 03. Engine 01. BHP up from 280ps to 295ps (276 to 296bhp) 02. Torque down (268 to 260 ft/lbs) 03.
  7. You probably need new connectors mate, one of mine was really old and it couldn't muster the spring to stay on. Get some proper Hozelock fittings
  8. I was getting all misty eyed at the highlights tonight, Jerusalem nearly pushed me over the edge! Oh, and the young ginger ninjas a big lad these days isn't he?
  9. I'll be in a boat/turbine, so no. Wish them well though, was hoping when the time comes "Brian" will just pass over the chance straight to Wills, the lad seems to have a bit more common sense than his loopy old boy.
  10. oooh, nice (couldn't get on my drive without some electrically adjustable suspension though!)
  11. Missing it already?
  12. I could live with those 37s maybe 30's: I think the main point would be that i'd be loath to accept extra weight unless they were gorgeous.
  13. Does that mean I get to use them half the time? If there are 2.5 million pennies in my jar, I'm sure we can work something out!
  14. AK350Z

    rays alloys

    Even nicer when not in black!
  15. Tell you what, I'll get them.... If you pay half! As for why, purely wondering if you could have the looks without having any weight penalty over the Rays, which incidentally, I've always really liked. Interesting post on 350z tech: Ever hit any potholes Ian?
  16. Purely a thought exercise this, not flashing the plastic for a while yet, but any good looking 19" wheels about that are actually lighter than the standard Rays?
  17. Soon Martin, soon...... At least the construction is cracking on with all this nice weather
  18. Appreciation only occurs to limited run stuff, and old+great+rusty stuff
  19. No!
  20. Not that tame Vik, he hissed a bit if you got too close! Think he's only a baby though.
  21. Great write up mate, thanks for the thought! If you were closer I could probably tell you what they were... You're spot on with the German driving observations anyway, can you imagine the road rage you would get in the UK if you "courteously" flashed people to move over?
  22. Correctamundo! It's nice when its nice
  23. He came to say hi, not interested in caught fish though, must like them still swimming! Few other random offshore pics from a nice day on the Moray Firth:
×
×
  • Create New...