Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Wanna be my taxi @ mates rates.
  2. Am I th eonly one who has been productive today? Got up cleaned the inside of the car then took a couple i=of intake pipes off & did this Then got a bit carried away & did this then went to the pub for dinner & a couple bottles of the red stuff Now at home polishing my weapon for tomorrows shoot em up
  3. Look on the brightside, 1. your OK 2. the 3rd part was insured 4. nothing handles like a rental a poor attitude won`t get you far in life
  4. As others have mentioned, the cooler, denser air will make a difference, I don`t notice it in the zed, just fill her up when she gets low (about 250miles to a tank). But my derv is down about 8mpg since the outside temps have dropped. Only averaging 47mpg with my lead foot & 3ltr soot chucker
  5. Think you may have answered your own question. They need to be nice & tight or else you will get movement under load. Had the exact same thing on my old mx5
  6. Here you go https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3D0C9BAD76BDCA94!443&authkey=!APsT_rW29cy6-DU
  7. £16.50 @ eurocarparts http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Vauxhall_Omega_3.0_1999/p/Car-Parts/Engine-Parts/belts-chains-and-tensioners/car-drive-belt/?202220995&1&9128eba605bf5c0f5775fd6c877b072c1c368d33&000108
  8. Just get a gates bet, If your running DE with standard pulley its a 6rib 2034mm belt
  9. Boys & their toys
  10. LOL!!! Dazza don't worry would not need to run light as there will be enough horses this time to make up for the zeds weight. ) now need to loose some weight too! Graham, I'm booked now for 17th and 18th. Youpeeee! So your finally doing it? I was beginning to think you never would
  11. If you spin the car (rotate) with the ESP off both lights will stay on until you key reset, If the lights come on without doing such a thing or pressing the button, this normally means there is a problem with the abs/esp systems. Usually a low fluid warning
  12. Excellent Dave Merry Xmas
  13. An empty tank slowed him. me & Adrian down even more
  14. Can someone remind Bennet to put more than half a tank of fuel in his car this year please
  15. Hey Phil Been out to dinner tonight near appledore, passed a string of slow moving cars on the A2070 (near park farm) with a sunset 350 being one of them, wasn't you was it?
  16. Ian you cheeky s#### This year I have the Thursday prior booked off so ill catch up on some sleep beforehand
  17. Surely 34 E's would fit in your pocket? I managed to squeeze my ego in the car once, but then it grew and now it no longer fits! Surprised it ever fitted He was in a roadster
  18. Andrew, you win. Never been able to get the bike in the back. With the wheels, one rear in boot, one front behind the seats against the strut bar & the other two on the front seat. Then tools & spare pads etc in the footwell. Cant see the mirror or out the window though
  19. I call bullshiit! Pics or it never happened! haha It happened alright, more than a few times, but I`m not going to go load the car up to show you. The next trackday when I`m low on tyres I`ll get a pic. More of a challenge was getting 4 spare wheels in the MX5
  20. Woohoo another kent member. I`ll keep my eyes peeled as I`m in Ashford quite a bit. will be blasting down the A20 in about 30mins
  21. I`ve had a set of 4 19" LMgt4`s in mine with tyres
  22. & the list continues After meeting up with Octet & BBK amongst a few others the sounds of roaring Zeds through tunnels has got me looking forward to Wales even more
  23. There are loads of cars out there, just take your time & find the right one for you. I looked at about 12 cars when I bought mine 5years ago. After learning my lesson on previous cars It was well worth shopping around to find the right one. I still have it now & everytime I get a bit bored with it I either buy another in-term toy or blow more hard earnt cash into the Zed
×
×
  • Create New...