Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Yes we were waiting for Bennet again, when we got back to the hotel @ gone midnight lastnight after letting Octet loose in the mobile Z Shed we somehow ended up in a few different bars in Bournemouth & next thing I knew it was 4am Somehow I stayed awake for 23-1/2 hours All in all I think we all had a great weekend, lots of fun, blood, sweat & just a smidge of banter. Looking forward to the tuning results tomorrow
  2. Oh tomorrow is going to be a looong day
  3. Instructions? What are they? Any material made of paper is instantly burnt in the zed shed
  4. Donated to a very special cause. The work that the staff @ The Royal Marsden hospital do is amazing, my dad & Grandfather do the Marsden March every year. Perhaps we can get some of us together & do it in 2014
  5. Yes as Biscuit said, best get do some studying this weekend so you know how to put it back together again
  6. Ridiculous, I can see why he hasn`t bothered painting it
  7. 41psi @ idle with vacuum hose connected & 50psi with hose removed, I thought it was lower than that but it`s obviously right as it definitely works :
  8. & thats just made me think to go check the base fuel pressure, BRB
  9. That was some good progress, will be much slower on Monday with your 4k rpm limit :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe even slower if I balls up your fuel system
  10. Erm mine claims to average 43mpg but I do have much bigger injectors
  11. I`m really sorry that I couldn`t make today to say my farewells to a great guy. I can only voice what others have said. Mark was truely a great guy, honest, down to earth & friendly guy who never complained about anything that may have got in his way. A great roll model for myself & others. I was lucky enough to enjoy a number of drives with Mark including the saturday drive in Wales last year aswell as numerous other static meets where we shared our similar interests in cars. Knowing how much he loved his zed & Wales 2012 it does sadden me that he will not be joining us this year & I think we should dedicate our visit this year in memory of Mark. RIP Mark
  12. Arghh finally the week is over, what a crap week I`ve had. Looking forward to seeing you lot tomorrow & taking apart your car Adrian
  13. If you can't find any closer, go via Bluewater ;-) & wake me up when passing
  14. That could make for some interesting cycling on Monday
  15. There will be plenty of clean freaks on hand to wash your Zed, dont worry about that I hope so as I won`t be packing any cleaning gear in mine as I`ll have the mountain bike in the back & I have a few beers waiting for me @ the bar
  16. I doubt the size of the injectors will affect the mpg, it`s solely down to the fuel map & how much you push the loud pedal, in my case it was pushed alot over the weekend
  17. Hi Guys It`s the first time Iv`e accurately worked out my mpg. Just done 830 odd miles this weekend, the first 246 mainly motorway 26.5mpg then 162 19.72mpg then 124.4 20.33mpg then 301 25.32mpg So an average of 22.97mpg Not great but I had sooooo much fun :
  18. Nice one Bob I wanted to goto this but had other arrangements. Did you see the |Orange GT3rs & red evo there? I believe they managed to sneak in somehow,
  19. No you cheeky bugger, I + 100. Say no more. Are you running for moderator? I didn't know there were elections coming up? No you cheeky bugger, I get fed up with all the language used on FB & I don`t really want to be reading it (purposely misspelt to get past the swear filter) on a forum that is supposed to be a friendly place
  20. At the end of the day he`s a businessman, he will try & get as much as he can for items, if he`s willing to wait for the right buyer & make a good profit then thats upto him. The wheels & the car is worth what someone is willing to pay for them. A few years back people were paying in excess of 2K for the LMGT`s without tyres @Smudge - I think your opinion of him is a little strong for the forum IMO
×
×
  • Create New...