Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Was cutting the power steering bracket in order to re-locate. The doughnuts were fresh from krispy krems last night. bought 24 & now have none
  2. What is the most impressive is that Darren has trained Adrian up, it just goes to show a good workman can do a job with whatever tools are available Sent from the golf club... He was my B#### but is now my mentor
  3. If using the standard vortech filter yes, but were using the hks style filter which is serviceable without deforming
  4. Not as good as the one we had earlier pmsl
  5. Suit yourself, some mititei would sweeten the deal
  6. Can`t believe I missed this thread, oh what a random weekend
  7. Darren-B

    coilovers

    350 or 370? Octet has some used BC's for sale http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77710-for-sale-as-new-370z-bc-type-br-coilovers/ Please buy them so I can`t
  8. If you havn`t sold these by the end of the month you should GIVE them to me
  9. Don`t you mean sarcastic Octet of Bush?
  10. You're a dead mofo! Love you really buddy, I hope you watch these informative videos before the next time we meet
  11. Is this where Bennet learns his S##t?
  12. Just waiting for you to drop the price
  13. I wish the Renualt Motorline franchise were this helpful, they are an absolute bunch of useless, ignorant & stupid twonks (this is me being polite)
  14. Looks like I`m to slow, I have a pair of rear shocks if you would like to make a paper weight or something out of them
  15. Love the last picture, definitely a top trump for the next calender Also I`m liking the wheels
  16. Don`t run before you can walk my friend & thanks
  17. Stop posting here & place the next order
  18. I`ll miss the looks
  19. Yep here you go just a couple I took this evening, could do with a clean I know,
  20. Ian I`m not a Yob out to terrorise the streets of W4
  21. I disagree Dave, I think he wopuld be knocked down a peg or two, If you have an open track infront of you without an imminent threat from behind it`s easy to quicker than the rest of the racing pack
  22. The Bishop is never going to live this down Isn`t the F1 boring, I really hate Vettel, he is ruining the sport
×
×
  • Create New...