Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. roughed the caliper using a green scourer, cleaned and sprayed with hammerite smooth, no primer as the paint is quite thick with multiple thin coats, high gloss so no need for lacquer I'm gonna be using just a regular aerosol as I couldn't find s decent match to Le mans blue in anything else sadly So I'll probe need to use primer and lacquer as its a metallic colour! I would primer if i was you and use a vht lacquer if poss
  2. Bona stickers I got from here, If you email the seller he will know what you want as he has a template for the Akebono http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT I havent got a pic of the rear but they fit ok
  3. roughed the caliper using a green scourer, cleaned and sprayed with hammerite smooth, no primer as the paint is quite thick with multiple thin coats, high gloss so no need for lacquer
  4. No need to rub down completely, just rough the surface to give a key, I did mine red and put Akebono stickers on as that is what they are spacers badges changed plastidip - (didnt last on the front) Ark exhaust engine cover painted while i did the calipers
  5. The 458 cut him up but there are obvious risks to driving like that on public roads ! They were both aware of that
  6. It's not mine
  7. Most diesels over fuel on boost when remapped, as for driving like an idiot, ho hum they're everywhere unfortunately
  8. Moved from 370z technical
  9. +1 amazing he didn't get anyone else involved considering the traffic !
  10. test drive then read, read and read some more
  11. RIP Martin
  12. I can't see a 240z ?
  13. it does look familiar
  14. I've got the illuminated kick plates, nice touch at night Easy fit, most difficult part is routing the cable from passenger to driver side
  15. Love the seats and steering wheel Great looking car
  16. Slick n suds and glossworkz are my regulars
  17. Depends on tyre wear but checkout 370 parts for sale, iirc 370ad has sold some
  18. GIXXERUK

    Sold

    Fair enough Rob, glwts
  19. GIXXERUK

    Sold

    I've just read the ad and imo you are being too honest, all i saw was" rattling exhaust, curbed wheels, scuffs and chips, I want a quick sale ! these are all standard age related faults that people should expect, especially at that price I think you have focussed too much on the negatives ....just my opinion
  20. GIXXERUK

    Sold

    I've seen 180k and running well, someone posted who just had an Mot with no advisories !
  21. Oh I didn't realise this was a which is best thread, try to stay on topic ! we have other threads that have the mk1 mk2 issue discussed
×
×
  • Create New...