Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I read on a US thread about guys with poor grip and incorrectly sized tyres having this issue. 1 guy checked and had a massive difference in the rolling radius.
  2. What tyres does he have and how worn are they.
  3. To be honest ( I will say it nicely before someone else doesnt ) with the way the car market is at the moment, you can buy a lot of petrol for the money you lose on its value. I was offered 9k for my 55 plate as a trade in this week
  4. Very sad Neil. Best of luck with the sale.
  5. Tried to follow ZMANALEX around scotland and he wasnt even trying. Do a search of his posts bud
  6. There you go http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2165
  7. They get confused sometimes. Try a reset bud. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=141
  8. If you like it http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... 6%26sa%3DN
  9. Very nice job again. Just sent you a little something in the post
  10. Remember its run by the French
  11. Top left. The upper figure is the wind speed, the next down is your speed
  12. See you in Qingdao My round
  13. You should know better
  14. Will be around all weekend bud. See if Jammy fancies a run down
  15. Roadsters are great fun
  16. I envy you. My wife dragged me to Barcelona several years ago and I loved it. A fantastic city.
  17. Next leg starts on Feb the 12th so you have time.No wind up here for a few hours during the night so lost a few places.
  18. Hoping to go back to work next week.
  19. Tis done sir
  20. :lol: coffee
  21. Best airline food I ever had was flying to the Falklands with the RAF. Basic but very nice.
  22. They will give you a good price anyway
  23. In my room with the door shut
  24. Just been shouted at for making the dining room untidy, calendars everywhere
  25. Hi and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...