Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Its more a matter of finding the car in this pic Dave
  2. You really believe them I will use the usual method, look out of the window. It really does wind me up when they forecast this weather and it doesnt ariive.
  3. martinmac

    Rushden Hall

    The car looks very much at home there
  4. I am really hoping there is no snow. Took the car out for a quick spin today and it was great fun, back end all over the place. I just dont want to do this on a long journey.
  5. Its a great weekend and I am sure you wont have trouble sleeping. When you get up there is a lovely smell of bacon butties
  6. Nice one I leave my car there and use taxis for a little more comfort if you dont like camping
  7. I will be driving down on Tuesday afternoon and staying in the lodge to break u the journey. The weather looks a bit cold. I pick up a colleague at Stansted at about 10am and then drive to work. I used to leave home at 4an and drive down in one journey but its not pleasant nowadays. Liz gets another night of soltude too
  8. Its not sold yet
  9. We never tire of seeing pics of nice cars
  10. This could get complicated, I am staying in a travelodge near the airport for the night before
  11. Sorry to see you go Nick but hopefully the car will stay on here
  12. Thay havent sold yet Amazing
  13. If you were on our Facebook page I would have known
  14. I will be at Stansted on Wenesday, want a lift.... people may talk
  15. Safety net at the ready
  16. Hell you have a complicated love life girl
  17. Very useful Trev. Got a long drive on Tuesday. Nice find
  18. Is there any warranty on it
  19. I would say the simple answer is yes but this is assuming the battery is ok and everything is working. If you can get to one of the franchises they normally do free battery checks.
  20. Updated list. Lets make this a biggie 1/ Steve Burns 2/ ClarCE 3/ H5 4/ M13KYF 5/ Digsy (subject to still having a Zed... teeth ) 6/ martinmac 7/ M350ZB 8/ Chesterfield 9/ Shire 10/ Arkwright 11/ Jakthe Ruby 12. Rob Gaskin 13. Nidge74. 14. tulip 15. Mr Ex & Jr 16. 260Z TT in my 260z, and Gill & Jay in the new addition 350z roadster! 17. Russ 18. Saz 19. Andy 20. Darkside TT (Neil) + 1 and 2 children 21. Zogg 22. Lisa & Dave 23. Steve-300ZX 24. Nickz32 + Jodie 25. Funkyboogalooo 26. zpuppy+ Mrs zpuppy 27. snowygt 28. madmarco 29. Murt 30. Legrath 31. Bee Gee Vinz 32. Krsmayo 33. Croeso 34. Guynkate (and maybe 2 kids)
  21. Working on a little something at the moment Adam, I will let you know how it develops.
  22. No probs Steve. We can allow clashes on here
×
×
  • Create New...