Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Give them another call before they all run off home for the evening
  2. That is spectacular. Its great that we understand things like autism a little more these days.
  3. Salvage fees apply
  4. Chinese has regional dialects, one of which is Mandaarin. This is used by the majority of the population so is adopted as the national language.
  5. They should be able to sort this Simon, let us knw how you get on.
  6. Think thats cheating, we had to google it Cheeky git, I didn't! 60%+ of my clients are Chinese so you pick these things up. I can speak it, I just cant spell it 我是聰明的
  7. Had to get up at 5 this morning The Straits a bit of a moneky
  8. That needs....... Where to start
  9. martinmac

    370z

    Apparently the UK spec will have daytime running lights.
  10. Some nice stuff on here too. http://www.the370z.com/
  11. xStric9x martinmac M13KYF Digsy
  12. Nice spot. :DStarting to get a little excited now
  13. Have a trawl through here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45
  14. Save up for a TT or supercharger
  15. Plenty of power there anyway
  16. Hi Robbie, just take it easy until you get used to it, RWD and this weather can be a little
  17. As CS says, these would give you small gains but the 350 ecu just cancels them out. They sound good though
  18. Fortunately its only 98.54 miles for me
  19. Could do with a run out if I am up to it. So any others xStric9x martinmac
  20. Are non locals invited. I am hoping to go back to work next week so I will be off in about three weeks
  21. The traders prices on here are pretty good
  22. haha yer i had a feeling that was going to come back on me. Nah i do actually want to add mods but i've no idea when Just after the Jockland Hoon I think
  23. Doing a bit of fishing Stew
  24. I will remember this post and remind you later
  25. Its the past and the present that I struggle with. Not much fun being a timelord
×
×
  • Create New...