Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I will drop you a pm tomorrow, need a couple of large items. Delivery at the usual place and a burger thrown in.
  2. If you see one thats a fair distance away just ask a local to check it out. The problem is that forum members look after their cars, others dont, as such there is a vast difference in condition.
  3. Z011 is now booked up at Billing Aquadrome for May 6th to 8th. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36176&hilit=Z010 1) Andy 2) Saz 3) Darrell (?) 4) Nathan + 1 5) J1ocky + 1 (?) 6) Aceman 7) Yaz240 8) madmarco 9) Ant(asterlingzx) mayb +2 10) Croeso + Blueroom (hopefully) 11) Jak (& Suzi) 12) 13) 14)
  4. Amy had a real nightmare with this. Nothing went right and it dragged on for ages.
  5. Yes mate.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum, that car does look very cheap.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum. I used to live in Dubai and worked at Jebel Ali for a while.
  9. I am not sure how it works but if the insurance company got a genuine quote for a part from nissan would they not allow you to source a cheaper part. I know its common sense and this doesnt usually apply.
  10. Have I mentioned Nismo before Paul.
  11. 4200 bhp.
  12. So they will pay the price for a Nissan exhaust. Had a friend who went down the friendly route with the other party paying and it turned into a nightmare.
  13. Thats black too.
  14. OK, lets get a names list going the. Please indicate your usernam, how many tickets and if you want club track time.
  15. Hi and welcome to the forum. As has been said, the roof shouldnt be used in cold weather, just make sure it has silicone grease on the joints and wait for the better weather.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum, you dont have to wait until JAE to get some great meets in.
  17. I would put a claim into your insurer just in case. Things can get messy in the future. As for the clamping tell the to get lost, that sign is ridiculous.
  18. 1. charlotte-sparkles 2. purple&black 3. martinmac 4. 5.
  19. I think it will be a joint stand again this year. I am working so cant make it. Definately the best show of the eyat IMO.
  20. We will be having a club stand for this. As for tickets we will be sorting out the prices soon.
  21. Tim from Envy Valeting has again showed his support for the forum and is putting in the miles to attend this. As well as carrying a van full of stock and handing out free advice if anyone has any specific requirements drop him a pm. I will put a post up in his section too.
  22. Hi and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...