Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I have a pretty high excess but dont worry too much, it keeps the main cost down.
  2. Thats an amazing difference and i would also say a great price. As I remember a full retrim was about £450 a few years ago so i think looking at the results you have a bargain. It would be great to have them on here as a trader.
  3. Before posting up any pics of detailing please contact one of the team for T&Cs for trading.
  4. Firstly, I understand that at 25 you think you are stuck where you are, believe me there are lots of different opportunities out there. I have a job I love and am very lucky. It was very much luck though. I would never quit a job until I have a new one, I have been made redundant twice and it was very hard to get work both times and makes life difficult. If you can find a job that ties in with any of your interests it can be like getting paid to do your hobby.
  5. I love the second one, quite a rare colour on here. I would say that the zed is very reliable, there are a few minor niggles but they can be sorted out pretty easily.
  6. We havent really bothered with JAE for a few years due to clashed with other shows and the choice of the new central location at Mersea Plenty of shows coming up before then. Wales is a biggie and a great weekend. Japfest is fantastic at Castle Coombe and you can also pop over to the LakeZ in June.
  7. this may shock some that know me but I used to be pretty good at golf and had a sponsorship to play. Dont have time now though.
  8. Its Nissans way of making us pay for the joy of driving the car, that and the cassette player.
  9. No problem, stick a post in the intro section so we can all say Hi.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum Pete, well done for getting all that info. We are always happy to answer questions but you have done a fair bit of research there.
  11. Welcome to the forum, sorry i forgot that. Username Nurrish on here does a very good system so I took the birdview out.
  12. I had the same problem which is why I changed it.
  13. With him and a member from here with you i cant see any problems. PM me where the car is.
  14. Happy to swap for 2000 Eurotunnel shares.
  15. http://www.motorwayservices.info/burton ... ervices_m6 http://www.motorwayservices.info/burton ... s_m6/osmap
  16. Hi and welcome back.
  17. I will meet you at the services below J36 and guide you in.
  18. There are no worries on the engine if they are serviced correctly, pretty bulletproof. Welcome to the forum.
  19. Just arrived. I will get onto addressing and posting now.
  20. They normally take a few days. Just about to call them. I promise they will bounce straight back out.
  21. We have plenty of other options so dont worry, Just remember when making the first coffee of the day there are some outside who more more needy. I live just down the road but am suffering the consequences of arranging this.
  22. They seem to be taking a long time to print this year. I will chase them up in the morning. I still have a few left.
  23. Just hope I am allowed the add ons for the Lakez
  24. Plenty of space in the restaurant. Just take it easy at the ring so you can enjoy the rest.
  25. Hi and welcome, stick a post up in the intro section, we are a friendly bunch.
×
×
  • Create New...