Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. More info needed,
  2. North of London.
  3. Another time when I really miss Bigphil.
  4. Best to phone, I will pm you his number.
  5. Slightly off topic Stew, I have been involved in the production side for a long time. I cant remember the exact figures but remember the majority of oil cannot be recovered. Is the technology making any impact on this.
  6. I get logged off now and again but its definately a lot better.
  7. Pop over to Falcon and see if Lee will help you. Davy Road Skippers Lane Industrial Estate Middlesborough TS6 6PX
  8. Heading toward allithwaite this afternoon. Couldnt catch you in the Honda.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. If you want to meet a great lot of owners and have a fantastic day out I would suggest Japfest, its fantastic, plenty of drifting and Polo will be there for a chat. I could do this in Spanish but its getting a little late in the evening.
  11. He isnt far away.
  12. Buying a TR7, the worst car i have ever owned. Selling a mint 240z on an impulse to buy a 260z super samurai. Not these cars but good examples of the models. Selling the samurai to buy a 280z. Selling the 280z to buy a 300z. Selling the 300z to buy a rover And owning all the sheds I have had to endure before getting the 350z.
  13. I was only going to do this. But while searching for one I found this. The rest is history but fortunately not well documented.
  14. Thats cool mate, sounds like a good plan.
  15. Come on then, what you buying.
  16. It amazes me that this still goes on in a recession.
  17. martinmac

    Which wheels?

    I am with Rich, prefer the look of the rotas but would go for 19s.
  18. Hola y bienvenido
  19. I am pretty sure there is no difference at all.
  20. Ive told you about stalking people in car parks.
  21. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  22. Taxi every time, I hate the tube.
  23. Great, 3k to get the zed to lift but the controls cover the sat nav so I cant go anywhere.
×
×
  • Create New...