Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I just had my faith restored in Peter Bowen in the Topham. Tomorrows racing is now free.
  2. Many happy returns oh sneaky one.
  3. I am looking for a volunteer to hand out the tickets and passes at the meeting point on the day. I will supply a lsit so its just a matter of passing them on. Its not usually a problem as people are picking up things they have paid for so will find you. Anyone.
  4. CS can get parts for any car.
  5. Many happy returns Chris.
  6. Thats a shame derek but hopefully this will get the numbers up even higher for Zedfest whch can only make a great weekend even better.
  7. Yeh they wanted a young thing in their lifes sooo obv thought I would be best suited for the job So where do I put the keys?????? Its in the bowl right? You really dont like keeping things simple do you.
  8. Please be aware that anyone who hasnt paid by the end of the day will loose their places. I will be paying as soon as I get a chance to complete the numbers.
  9. how many people are on this "special list"? i have a feeling it may just be me. Dito Ricey has been owned! Just you any Al.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  11. It wasnt me, honest.
  12. I am now very chilled. Sat on the boat all alone watching DVDs. No crew at all.
  13. You are on the special list mate. Just a bit busy at the moment but I will be back on track soon, My little helper gets back tomorrow.
  14. Near enough for me.
  15. Thanks Ian, if anyone has a spare few minutes and wishes to help out by giving anyone who hasnt paid yet a nudge it would be greatly appreciated. I am very much snowed under at the moment.
  16. Away for a few days, I will check when I am back.
  17. Have fun, the M25 is usually a mess.
  18. You've never wrote a book called 'bravo two zero' did you? That would assume I could remember any of it.
×
×
  • Create New...