Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Working until about 1830 so i will check back then, the ticket will go anyway.
  2. I can get a taker, want me to post it.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. Thanks Chris, just dont like passes going to waste.
  5. Some very good stuff in there Pete. I was a big fan of Fleetwood mac in the early days although there were certain attractions in the later line up. I saw Peter green in a small local theatre a few years ago. Unfortunately he seems to drift into and out of reality a bit. Still one of my favourite bits of music.
  6. Indeed mate, I hope its sorted out soon and with no hassle.
  7. O sometimes think his stage performances were a little Anderson-esque http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqZmtq5LhFo
  8. If you dont have a reserve let me know Chris and I will make some calls. Sorry to hear that Peter, that sounds bad.
  9. I thought both guys were blonde.
  10. When I was growing up we didnt have music in the house so it was very much hit and miss and whatever my mates happened to be listening to. A good friend had a massive shed at the bottom of his garden and his parents must have been very easy going or deaf. Two bits of music stand out, the first is my introduction to Pink Floyd. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w1YxzOX ... re=related Not everyones cup of tea. The second is from another group I still listen to a lot to this day. Uriah Heep.
  11. If you want to pm me a link to the ad I can probably tell you.
  12. If its an 05 car and not a GT4 then it is 274. The GT4s were either black or yellow so if its neither of those colours its definitely not a GT4.
  13. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=39943&p=595125&hilit=fantasy#p595125
  14. Yes we have a forum league, I am usually propping it up.
  15. DP7657 Very generous mate.
  16. http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/spo ... 107074046/ This may explain the new tactics.
  17. I think i have done my part in supporting the 80s revival. There are limits though
  18. Tell you what mate, i will be getting a lot less stick for some of the acts I see for many a day.
  19. I was quite enthusiastic until I saw which 80s act.
  20. With KK at the helm I am reassured that Liverpool will be much more of a force to be reckoned with this year. Adam is a great signing and hopefully there will be a few more.
  21. I am sure we could make one.
  22. Just turn up and dive in. Its a great weekend.
  23. Hi and welcome to the forum. Nissan should know about it, there is a TSB covering it. Its a simple fix thoogh and pretty cheap to do.
  24. Hi and welcome to the forum. Be very careful what you buy, there are many that are an awful fit.
×
×
  • Create New...