Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I'd definitely be up for a trip. Dont have any hols left this year though, so unless they do weekends, it'll have to be the new year.
  2. Yeah yeah, my own fault! Still I'll let you all know how it works. 370z did (does) have the best de-misting of any car I've owned. The van window is about 3x bigger though
  3. Can anyone say douchebag??? Trying to be clever, but ended up looking like a dick. I wonder how many people on this site wouldn't go to his company now after seeing his temper. A genuine company wouldn't try so hard! They'd probably have sense not to say a thing as this has just brought negative publicity! you want to call names? did i call you any names? i dont have a company.. and why swear for? You have been very abusive since joining the site and our members are very protective of this place. I suggest you wind your neck in and calm down before you get yourself another warning or ban. Being called a dick to me isnt half as bad as the abuse and tone of replies you've given in this thread. If we do find you work for or are associated with a wrapping company we will not take it very lightly.
  4. Got some through from Matt today with some IPA to clean the window first. Will give it a go as the van has the crappest window clearing in the world! Took about 10 mins to clear before I went to see Mitz last weekend!
  5. Sold to a lovely chap called Kev
  6. Chris`I

    OMG WHY!

    Looks more like an anti-speed camera camouflage to me
  7. Sorry to hear that matey Still the rate its going, it might still be here when work picks up!
  8. Final bump before this goes to eBay. Someone make me an offer so I can get rid of it - might even be open to a cheeky offer for a forum member!
  9. Might pop in too depending on other commitments. Maybe get the van on the dyno too
  10. Seems a bit old though, the ad says it only works with phones of the k800 era, not smartphones. So it sounds like it hacks into an old version of the BT stack and has since been fixed.
  11. Is that carbon Andrew you tart? Looks tasty, just watch out for the rocks round your way Looking good Tim, had the weather for it, so very lucky. Had to watch with sound off (at work) though. What runs were you on that time? Looks a bit cut up in places given its only been open 5 minutes. Definitely looks to be the MTB equivalent of a skate park We need to get do there at some point Mr AK Everything is water logged around here, not enough natural rocky trails to go riding on. Will likely have to be out in Wales at a trail centre next as the natural stuff around here is a swamp fest.
  12. Odd shape for some wheels
  13. Can deinately recommend that. Must say the post ride cakies are top notch too - nom nom nom
  14. Good work bud - looks like you figured out how to route it all
  15. Provisionally sold pending payment
  16. Just remember that wont charge the battery from dead (may do, but will take a long time) and will take a long time to charge it, so make sure you put it on as soon as you know you are going to leave the car dormant for any amount of time
  17. Bingo its the ampere-hour rating of the battery. The higher the number, the more it can hold and the longer it will take with a given charger to charge. If you have a high rating battery then they will recommend a higher rated charger to keep it topped up. Halfords suggest a battery with 60AH for the 350z (using their website). As you effectively want it for trickle charging, I would go for one of the smaller ones as IIRC they will still maintain a high AH battery, they just wont bring it back from dead. As you wont let it die in the first place this will be fine. MXS 3.6 would bring it back from dead OK, but the XS 0.8 would keep it charged up if you keep it on all the time and would be cheaper. The higher chargers will just charge it quicker. I just bought a MXS-10 for our camper and thats for a 75AH battery (upgrading to a 110AH at some point). I got a more powerful one to charge it quicker more than anything.
  18. Wow nice one mate! Thats a bit of a change but definately for the good. Sure they have some loaner cars about the place you can borrow
  19. Someone make me an offer and I might well accept. If not its off to eBay where someone is bound to get a bargin.
  20. If someone fancies making me an offer before this goes to eBay, you might get lucky and a very good deal!
  21. Were those cows following you? Looks good, weather is miles better than it was down here. Still I was at CS having work done to the bus so no time to play!
  22. It is very handy to have the default set to "forum" content no matter where you come from. You can still change it to other content yourself
  23. I thought it was quite a good idea
  24. Last interior shot looks like an airbag has gone on the near side. Maybe something did land on it
  25. Perhaps you just have a lot of moisture in the car then? Shouldnt take more than a few seconds to clear on full blast. Either you dont run the AC very often and have the windows shut all the time or you do have a leak somewhere letting that much moisture in. Having some kind of moisture trap may help, but isnt solving the real problem of why there is so much moisture.
×
×
  • Create New...