Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I'll take your 47" plasma and raise you a 77" 1080p LCD projector (all still in the livingroom) /waits for Chesterfield to roll out his man room, its a proper job
  2. That assumes they know how to get in. I think this would require more organisation than they could muster I think!
  3. Bloody pikies in Basingstoke
  4. As above iTunes does sux0r, but thats what you have to live with. Forum runs fine on my iphone.
  5. Tis a good move, because all cars have problems, tis how they are fixed that matters, and if the owner is on here, chances are its been fixed properly
  6. Should have bought an iphone then BIG +1
  7. Its very strange. On FF at work, my cookies worked the same, just logged me in as normal. Really dont understand how these browsers sometimes need it clearing and sometimes dont
  8. Thanks to all those replied and PM'd. I have a few options now and will work through them and contact you as and when. Hopefully another case of forum FTW
  9. Yeah they are pretty impressive. Meant to be 300 lumens each. Magicshines are meant to be ~900 lumens but conservatively, I'd say the Magicshines are twice as bright as the Joysticks. Cant wait to get out and use them. When Amanda isnt with me, I could now have 2x Magicshine and 2x Joystick for ultimate dog walker blinding fun
  10. Thanks chaps. I should add I have told him not to add anything to the drive for now as that may overwrite his old files also (if Windows thinks the secors are free, it might write to them)
  11. Looking for some data recovery software help chaps (and chapettes). My other halfs brother has a external HDD which is acting very strangely. It powers up and connects to the PC just fine, he can add files to it and read them, but a whole load of old files has "vanished" from the drive. He's pretty computer savvy, so sure he hasnt deleted them by accident or anything. Does anyone know of any good free software for doing sector by sector recovery of external drives? Been a while since I've had to do this stuff, so not up to speed on the current methods. I dont know the make or model of the drive, or even the filesystem, but could find out if that matters. Otherwise he will send it to a specialist which will cost ~£150 This is why I have at least 3 redundant copies of all my data
  12. Sounds like it was where the nitrogen is held. I will find out more when they give me a call. All covered under warranty though, not cost me anything other than a fiver to send it to them. You're meant to service them every year anyway, so I have got that for a five this time Sounds like it can be quite a common occurance, the shock still functions to say 95% of its ability, it just makes weird noises as some air has gotten into the nitrogen. A lot of people say its normal, but the fact that Mojo have done something to it suggests otherwise. On the plus side, I got a new toy on Saturday, Amanda too. We're going out for night rides with her mates from work at Swinley so decided to get some Exposure Joysticks to go with our Magicshines. Gonna be like riding in daytime
  13. You will have to ask the keepers of the archive
  14. Oh now that was funny
  15. Anyone coming to Wales can hear mine and Ebized's Stillens
  16. You'll get into it in no time, but you're doing the right thing building up to it. Dont scare yourself stupid, its not worth it. My baby is a bit ill atm, my rear shock was making nasty noises so had it sent off to Mojo (under warranty). All fixed and should get it back in a couple of days.
  17. For those of you that are interested, I've added it to Facebook so all your friends can see the great weekend you are going on http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193117560708467
  18. Okie dokie, I'll give him a prod and see where he is with it
  19. Still points to Z-Club, so if he has they have no interest in it I guess. Will set the internet ninjas onto it EDIT: Still owned by him
  20. Good to see this up and running Not to be a party pooper but has a member of the team sent you the trader T&Cs yet bud? I can forward them on to you if needed
  21. Does that mean we can have our URL back?
  22. We need them in the same format and size as the attached
  23. Not blown up yet then? Only 430BHP pfffft
  24. Awesome - and with all this spam - I'm catching Sarnies post count
  25. No worries Mart, if you hadnt said anything I would have assumed everything was working fine
×
×
  • Create New...