Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. No wonder you sold the zed, your too old for it now
  2. Not for me, it's always been a £30 fine and never points.
  3. This one?
  4. DO A SEARCH
  5. Guess what my name is?
  6. How about a 'I'm NOT leaving' section
  7. How cheap do you want it to be????
  8. I thought it was a bit lame
  9. My poor abused car I'd have never sold it to you if I'd known you were going molest it like this for five years
  10. This is only my opinion but, what confidence can you have in the bracket you have modified?
  11. I can only read your words, not your intent
  12. Does the MY03 not have Xenons? I love how it says 'Unmodified' when it blatantly is...... What I meant was it should have Bi-Xenon That's not what you said though
  13. :cries:
  14. Don't forget, alot of dealers are franchise's hence they have their own mark up's. If not, a service would cost the same in every dealership all over the country......
  15. Not me, never seen that before
  16. +1 ....... 276 bhp ...... no headlight washers either ......... and with folding mirrors it's probably not a UK car .... also you'll get 30 mpg only if you drive it continuously at 60 mph No headlight washers on aftermarket Nismo bumpers
  17. just a ride height drop and some rear LEDs now
  18. My avatar has been like this for about 2 years
  19. Does the MY03 not have Xenons? I love how it says 'Unmodified' when it blatantly is...... 03 does have xenon lights. 06 has bi-xenons Thats what I was thinking
×
×
  • Create New...