Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Well not quite, the limited edition GT4 had the 300 engine, you'll find these on 04 or 54 plates. You may also find some of the pre 06 cars have had an engine remap at Abbey or RS, doesn't quite take the engine to 300 though, more like 285/290 I think. EDIT, probably worth pointing out that the facelift 2006 300 version gained quite a bit of weight, about 85kgs, most likely some undocumented beefing up underneath the skin, so overall performance not much different to older versions. Pete GT4's were 05/55 plates
  2. Sarnie

    Uh oh!

    Only true spammers use the green room
  3. Ooooooh ooooooooooooooh, off to drop some cash on it now. Captain, I assume you will personally refund any losses made on your tips?
  4. Sarnie

    Uh oh!

    It has to get re-approved 'Baby brain' ?? Anything you want to announce?
  5. Sarnie

    Speechless

    I hope it's nobody's from here Pete Bar the bonnet it is/was quite nice. A member on here called Ross I think. Now has a m3 Thats not Ross' ex car, the link Ian posted was Ross' car
  6. Sarnie

    Speechless

  7. Sarnie

    ideas plzzzzzzz

  8. £200 limit for what?
  9. Did you not fancy cleaning the skirts?
  10. Looks great but why have you still got the huge front number plate mount??
  11. +1 Thats what I was thinking too......
  12. Damn you found a way back in Dont worry, the weather is getting better now so I'll be out riding or messing with the car soon, so you can have the forum back to spam all you like. No spam from me of late
  13. I'm there on Tuesday and Wednesday
  14. One person can't watch 4 tills
  15. Had loads of problems loggin in recently. FFS Chris, stop messing with my forum....................
  16. The till weighs the goods when you put them in the bag, any discrepancy and it pauses the system and awaits help from the staff. You've misinterperted my point. If you don't scan it, there is no discrepancy with the weight of the items paid for He means if you try and do a Kansas city shuffle and stick it in your bag without scanning it the till will go bonkers at you. I assume that's how you meant scrotes would nick stuff.......sticking a bunch of bananas down your kecks wouldnt be too conspicuous! What I'm talking about is just not scanning it and leaving it in the trolley, scan everything else but not bother with a few items, how are they going to police that?
  17. Great work Stephen, your Dad would be proud I'm sure
  18. The till weighs the goods when you put them in the bag, any discrepancy and it pauses the system and awaits help from the staff. You've misinterperted my point. If you don't scan it, there is no discrepancy with the weight of the items paid for
  19. How the hell do the supermarkets police people not scanning items and just walking out with a half scanned trolley of goods??
  20. 3) Writing off Westway Birmingham's Nismo 350z on the test drive. 2) Crashing my Alfa in the recent snow after the Mrs said it was too bad to go out, I disagreed. 1) Selling the Lambo
×
×
  • Create New...