Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. i was planning a DFP removal on any diesel i got as it increase MPG
  2. what weekend is it?
  3. i respect the R35 for its ability; but i wouldnt want one. i'd have anyone of the 3 ekona mentioned in a heartbeat if the bank man let me have them.
  4. it is down dual carriage way.
  5. Yeah I was saying to Darren who bought my Leon FR that I only saw the DPF light maybe 3 times in 70k.... It's people that think driving a diesel a couple of miles to the shops is economical that have problems so with my 4 miles each way to work would i be better off with a petrol?
  6. didnt battlefield 3 have this pay system from EA games? i'm sure i bought a 2nd hand game, and then had to pay i think it was £4 to unlock it once it was on my xbox. if its a sysatem like that then i don't think it will kill the 2nd hand market for xbox games. its a shame it won;t read old games, as this means you have to sell all your old games. is it the same on PS4?
  7. Is this game check thing to stop piracy or people cheating on games? Or is it solely to make more money?
  8. Good cars, great fun to drive, steering can be a little light sometimes. Check oil regularly, they can burn a bit so need topping up.
  9. black or carbon will work, i was going to do mine in carbon and dip it, but have since decided to go black for now.
  10. yep my wifi is permanently on, and my xbox is permanently connected to it. but when i was a student it was no different, our wifi had 5 computers continuosly downloading 24/7
  11. i had a PS2 loved it, when i came to buy the replacement i spoke to the guy in the shop and he basically said, PS3 was better, but Xbox had the better games. so i swapped over. have to say i prefer the xbox controller to the PS controller. i think the only swaying factor maybe what do all my mates go and buy. theres no point having a PS4 if all my mates have xbox, as i'll be a billy no mates. it frustrates me as alot of my uni mates are PS based, and other friend groups are xbox based. i'd like to play games against both friends groups without the need to own both games consoles. if both have similiar architecture, whats the likelyhood you could play across both platforms? thats the move they should be making,
  12. You get that with Zed parts. Take a look at whats for sale and then trace its origines back to the states. Nearly everything is the same amount of £'s as Dollars. Thats why Octet has cottened on and dumped the 3rd parties. Ebay is the biggest culprit. I've been shipping stuff in from the states for a long time. Got my his exhaust brought over for me and saved about £200
  13. No I do, and I know which I listen too and which I dismiss. Opinions are like ar$eholes; everyone's got one, and most are full of sh1t!
  14. Cars are such a personal choice, and because cars are often heart over head choices, there is often a lot of emotion attached to the car. People don't like to hear bad stuff about them. I'm sure its like someone sagging your child off to your face for some people. I'm looking at diesel family cars at the mo. Head says get the a4 heart says get the 159. Guess which is winning
  15. Is it bottle? Or was he just enjoying his track day? This is like an automotive version of SMS (small man syndrome)
  16. I like the extra features and the idea of an all in one system, I just hope it all works on this side of the Atlantic
  17. I don't think the aventador was really trying where the guy in the zed was having the drive of his life its like those guys in corsa's racing sports cars off the lights, then telling their mates I beat a .... off the lights; and the guy in the sports car gets to work and tells all his mates about some Div trying to race them so they let them go.
  18. Maybe the Xbox might be more adult friendly and put the kids off. I'd pay a premium for an online game system not infested with stupid children.
  19. Any screen shots of the new look? And what hardware is getting updated today, so I can tell the missus to turn stuff on.
  20. I won't buy at launch, I'll wait and see what happens
  21. Forgot about the exchange rate it is crap we have to pay more. But I remember when I used to skate and play street hockey the skates from the usa when sold in the uk, they'd just swap the dollar sign for a pound sign. Was ridiculous.
  22. Add in the fact it comes with Kinect from the start where it was a £150 option on the 360. Its not cheap but its not expensive in comparison to what's in it. How much could you build a standalone pc of the same spec? And this is all relative compared to what the PS4. Until they release their price, the xboxone has no comparison. I have a feeling the ps4 is going to cost more. Still might do what I did with my 360 and wait 3 years before I buy it.
×
×
  • Create New...