Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Ahhh yes I that's not a bad idea to be fair. See, I knew somebody would come up with a good answer in the end
  2. I know its a question which isn't normal like "will decats invalidate my insurance" but any assistance or electrical tips will be helpful.
  3. Brilliant PMSL!
  4. What a complete an utter shoddy for sale thread. I'm surprised people are bidding. Maybe there's some right thick people out there. GLWTS
  5. Nail on head Chris it was a magical moment. I remember everything oh so well. Oh the noise!!
  6. Nicely put Chris. And if you've got a passenger who's not been in your car before you get a mix of Arse Gas as well!!
  7. What do you catch in your can? Oil sir. Read up on google Purpose of oil catch can. I'd write it all out but had a few to drink Cool - i know about blow by gasses now í ½í²¨ I want one í ½í²·
  8. It is my moble whip for when Smd is getting to frisky, got to keep him in check somehow Thing is he'd like that!!
  9. What do you catch in your can? Oil sir. Read up on google Purpose of oil catch can. I'd write it all out but had a few to drink
  10. Steve get rid of your bonnet stay, comes straight out and can be used as a fire poker
  11. Yup http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48567-my-350z-from-the-beginning-v8-heading-to-the-zed-shed/page__st__460
  12. Mine also will be taken to bits, everything will be for sale next month (ARC Catch can already sold though)
  13. I'm going to be running an ipad mini in my dash and will be running my "Dash Command" on the ipad. The plan is to have my wifi OBD unit permanently plugged into the OBD port. Issue with this is the power is always live to the port. What would you suggest to allow me the option of keeping my wifi unit continually plugged in the OBD, but say for instance in turning the key the OBD comes live. Cheers
  14. Edit? Edit my edit......
  15. Very nice, how long do you think it took to do the entire job?
  16. Enjoyed that I dare to say watching that does get me tempted to have a go.....
  17. Don't forget it's a Bank Holiday this weekend . One alternative is to go over The Brecon Beacons via Merthyr , then Newtown and Welshpool. That's a really great drive, I've done it quite recently, takes about 30 minutes longer than going through Hereford but traffic is usually fairly light once you get past Merthyr. Pete Point well made Pete, Friday traffic is going to be pretty bad for a bank holiday, and to slap in some sunshine as well will potentially mean the caravans are out. At least Matt will be safe
  18. You best put some wheels in motion to join the club
  19. There's a load of threads for this..... Search the following in google "350z-UK engine bay"
  20. Very nice, strangely I love the door sills the most, look really sharp
  21. Liking the roof matey better flow of colour going on there
  22. Yum hornet for lunch anyone
×
×
  • Create New...