Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Why not post them inside a gun, that way they won't see the bullets
  2. Missed a trick, should have bought the car with the card you found I'm not normally into criminal activity...... But I like that a LOT
  3. I didn't buy the car but looked at it for potential purchase and found the previous owners debit card behind the visor. Gave it in to the sales chap as I'm that kind of guy. I didn't buy the car though
  4. I'd say spot on!
  5. All looks fab Andy, really nice
  6. Details sent Andy
  7. Check with Mark he'll be able to provide ALL the answers for you and more.
  8. It takes about 25-30 miles for the ECU remap itself. Could be an expensive dyno session(s)
  9. Mark holds all of our maps stored, before and after so you can ask him. Select the year of car, before Uprev, and then after bolt on's. I'm sure he'll help you out and give you access to see what the potential is. But do take into account the following. 1. Each car is different (age/mileage/service history) results all differ 2. Weather (different ambient temps provide different results) 3. You can't compare one zed to another Hope that helps.
  10. To be fair, although you have two cards, neither have any "lending" on them, the scoring will be based on what you are trusted with and have the "means" to pay. Two instances: 1 - You have two cards, both with £2k limit on each, but with no balances due. You will be trusted by the card companies to the sum of £4k in total. Your scoring will be based on how much you paid back previously, and the overall conduct of the accounts. 2 - Two cards again, this time with £10k on each. Whilst they are both zero, you have been trusted with £20k in total, again your scoring will be based on how the account was maintained. If a lender comes along, mortgage/car finance for instance, they would look at 3 areas, the amount of "trust" (Credit Limit) given by the card company, the conduct of the account and the balance owed. The lender would provide a greater level of finance if your account was similar to option 2, because of the increased credit limit. This is not to say that you have the "means" in which to pay, but they'd be more willing to loan based on the "trust" previously given by the card company. If your "means" are fully consumed, i.e. annual credit of £40k and you're at £35k, then clearly a loan/finance won't be provided. There's no harm in having two empty cards with huge credit limits. As long as you're not above or near your means, then credit will be supplied without issue. Your scoring will also reflect the same. My Mrs has a card, she doesn't earn a huge amount, but her credit limit is off the scale, higher than her annual salary. It shows the bank/card company are willing to loan the money due to the conduct of her account/card. He/she who doesn't pay the balances when due, defaults on payments will lose "trust", hold a low credit score and potentially reside at the higher end of their "means" to pay. I have 3 cards, all with tidy credit limits, not that I use them, but I swap between them for interest free credit, and also boosts my credit score, due to the "trust" / "Performance" / "Means". If you're a shopaholic then bin the cards! If you have Zeditus, keep the cards, as there's always a rain day for modifications
  11. Don't invite anyone - simples
  12. Happy Birthday Rich - have a great day
  13. Best to keep the account(s) active as they work towards providing a better credit score. Might be worth just using it once or twice a year and paying the amount in full to keep the scoring active.
  14. You can get cheap solutions or expensive. I use Dash Command (App) and this..... http://www.scantool.net/scan-tools/discontinued/obdlink.html Although now replaced with this..... http://www.scantool.net/scan-tools/smart-phone/obdlink-mxwf.html I use Wifi connectivity rather than Bluetooth.
  15. You've used all traders Will, really? Even I haven't used all of them yet, even if two of them are firmly OFF my Christmas card list.
  16. Funny all the girls think the three squares are diamonds. Just tell them they are
  17. No worries Paul, just drop me a line when you're ready. If you want something different from the list below let me know and I can get that made within a week. Standard in stock Red Orange Blue Silver Custom.... Green Black Purple Gold Or even a colour not listed. Cheers
  18. Just a reminder
  19. Stock ready to leave next day
  20. Yep, having a little practise before doing the bumpers, the chrome procedure is the easy bit, it's the prep that takes the time, the surface has to be properly flat, shiny & free from impurities, including polishing compounds which is really frustrating. Vienna Lime for removing polishing compound and grease
  21. Someone needs a sugar boost I've got man flu, I'll blame that. So I've decided to crack open a bottle of wine instead
  22. ^^^^^^ THIS!!
×
×
  • Create New...