-
Posts
13,804 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Wasso
-
spotted - 2010 350z!!!!! without bonnet bulge !!!
Wasso replied to kevlo's topic in Spotted or Flyered
There is a big difference if you ask me..... 350/370 There's no way the 06 model will hold a 10 plate!! (Unless there was a play on characters?) -
Aha - I have message in return to my question to the seller. I asked if he had dyno reports, his response is as follows: Hi Ian, Unfortunately i do not have the dyno reports for the car. I have only had the car for about 4 months and did not recieve this off the previous owner. The 328bhp is infomation i recieved when I purchased it. Basically the increase in the cars power is from the induction kit, ehaust system and carbon racing clutch - The are no other engine mods. I had the car back from the garage for the paint work day before yesterday so she is looking fine!!!! the heads this car turns in unbelievable. if theres anything you wish to know feel free to ask.... Sorry for the sales pitch too!!!!! Anyone fancy constructing a reply Personally I think he should dyno the car first before he starts advertising a car that clearly does not have that much horsepower!!
-
+1 £15.5k is a good price. I purchased my 56 1 year ago with 29k miles and the Satnav for £16k. So I don't think their re-sale price is that far out the water. If they have not attentioned the general external wear then maybe a little high. But if the car is as you purchased 18 months I'd say it's not a bad price - call it ball park.
-
Any pics?
-
Here is the guide price from Parkers. This is based on 60k miles. Original Price £27,000 Franchised Dealer £11,000 Independent Dealer £10,580 Private Good £9,740 Private Poor £7,965 Part Exchange £8,585 Ricey - good quote....
-
Great looking example considering the mileage, although you've not provided a year of manufacture. Service history and any other important factors.....
-
Lap 4 is a different story though - the vid should work. It started raining and the fear of slidding off the track was in the forefront of my mind. I'd never taken the car on the track and didn't have a clue how my traction would fair with it raining.... Considering it's my first attempt on a track I am happy, despite wanting to achieve around 10mins. I guess had my mate not been in the way I probably could have hit the 10 minute mark. Cheers for the comments....
-
Especially with growing a white beard!
-
Oh boy this is warped!!
-
Nice one - Nurrish no longer has the axle stands, but to be honest I could do with some myself, so I shall get some purchased!! I'll either text or give you a call over the weekend as I am going to the wheel place on Saturday to get a price and "possibly" test some other colours..... Appreciated - some seriously generous and helpfull people on this forum!!
-
Well the good thing is my NOS is almost empty, and I've not used it since the Nurburgring, and I very rarely use it, although that's probably because I only have enough for about 5 blasts anyway. Trust me your wheels would be cared with the utmost respect. I have a trolley jack so that would help with time saving. Oh and my car has not been lowered, so should be fine. I only drive 18 miles a day, so I won't be taking your wheels to Scotland. I will pm Nurrish, that's if he's not busy keeping fit and posting half naked photo's to photobucket. Cheers Grant - appreciated.
-
I had a marathon a long time ago, I believe they call them Snickers now? I am so unfit these days, I used to be fit as a fiddle back in my youth, but can't be bothered now.
-
Love your style - axle stands - trendy!! I was going to suggest bricks It's a fantastic offer and yes it would be in the week, potentially Wed next week, although I don't actually own any axle stands. Boy this is so frustrating. Maybe I should post another thread asking for Axle stands as well To be fair, I'd be a little worried about borrowing your 20" beasts!! Have you had any archwork done to accomodate those mahoosive wheels?
-
I have to laugh - especially when you'd huff and puff and then get back to the next routine!! You'd dissapear out of shot below the camera and re-appear sweating and puffing as if to say you'd had enough, but no, you kept going!! You'll have to give us a live demonstration at the Wales meet, maybe a warm up welcome meeting
-
Morning all, I am looking to get my Ray's refurbed sometime between now and next Friday (17th Sep). I logistically cannot leave my car at the company, due to having to get to work. Therefore I was wondering if anyone in the Midlands area has a spare set of alloys (with tyres of course) for loan for say a max of 3 days so that I can remove my wheels to get a refurb. I am more than happy to leave a deposit for the wheels, and there will be a crate of beers or a bottle of spirits for you upon returning the wheels. If anyone can help a man in need please let me know as soon as possible. I will of course collect and deliver your wheels. Cheers
-
I'm sorry Dave but me and Mrs have just been roaring with laughter, in fact I'm still chuckling. It's the way you keep stopping at the beginning and the sweat clearly shows you've been working hard, hence the break every 2 seconds!! Respect to posting the video - keep at it and when is the next chapter of the pole dancing! Keep it up For all that hard work you should treat yourself to a few beers and a big fat juicy curry - I would!!
-
It would be more than 48bhp if it's a 2003 model, they only came with 276 horse, so that makes it 52bhp!! He hasn't messaged me back to confirm via dyno reports!!
-
I've just send the idiot a mssage asking to see dyno reports to substantiate his 328bhp. Bet the response is it's never been dyno'ed
-
After coming back to the UK after my European trip, it was even more noticable. The roads even in the mountains are fresh, well marked and showing no signs of wear! Minimal road works, wide open motorways, clearly marked, with less traffic. You can really put your foot down on some of the roads they are that smooth. So smooth that you'd think you were driving on butter! I landed back at Harwich and the A road heading away from Harwich was full of potholes, bumps, cracks, poorly lit, terrible road markings and unsafe unmarked bends!! Considering how much money we pour into the government which is related to motoring is obscene!! If the Europeans can get it right, even up the mountains, why can't we. This country is slowly going down the pan... Roads, Pensions, Taxation, Health, Schools, Drunks, unemployed (those that are lazy), benefit scams... the list could go on..... This country sucks!! The only thing I can say the UK is good for is a Curry!! (I think I feel better now)
-
Vandenplas!!
-
Nurrish..................................confused
-
Clarkie..................................envious!
-
I know he's selling a set of 4 of which are titanium (for £85 I think). I'd also like some front ones as my front pads are back to squealing as usual!! I should have just left my original pads on - they were fine!!
-
Lol you read my mind. Thanks for all the comments and tips guys. Really appreciate it. Sorry to hear you had a similar if not worse experience wasso, really takes the shine off. The 370 should put it straight back on again though. It's only the wheels that aren't cosmetically pleasing, although saying that I'm sure once I get them done I will kerb them or something!! I personally think getting the 370 for Wales is a great idea. The only problem is, if someone gave me a 370 for a weekend I'd cry in pain for wanting one once I'd given it back. Although if I was you - I'd def play the game and get hold of the car for your convenience, but then again, you can't enjoy Wales with YOUR motor - which is the whole purpose!