Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. If it didn't have the vents I'd definitely have it... Cheers anyway numbnuts You can get pre 07 and 07+ Seibon without vents on fleebay for I think £440 or something like that price
  2. Can we also have pipe diameter as I'll be looking to bolt that to my existing motordyne XYZ pipe, and if they don't match in size it'll be a great shame. Any power gain predictions also? Warranty on these?
  3. Don't worry I'm sure you're unique in other ways
  4. I hate you Chris.... loving the look of the muffler, catch can and reservoirs. (No prices on the catch can and resrvoirs by the way). Any sound clips of the 350z exhaust?
  5. +1 irfans cars stunning! +2 even if you don't like the mods on the car, you've got cash coming back to you for selling them. Great looking car for the price. Very well looked after, just browse the forum to see for yourself.
  6. Tell me about it, I've just aloted £1,100 for tyres suspension gubbings and some other bits and I really shouldn't be looking at this, as my original plan was to strip my carbon boot of paint and do a black top half of the car, but sure it wouldn't look very nice. Edit : I might just have a play with Photoshop
  7. Jay seriously mate they look the part on a 370z. Get them before someone else does!
  8. Don't be jealous now
  9. Surely that's gota be dangerous
  10. Very nice Nice one Chris
  11. Looks better than I expected. Get it done Jay! Yeah Jay buy buy buy - they look smart
  12. I was only looking the other night at their exhausts, and watching their video of their CAI. A shame - as they looked like a great up and coming company to help put a mix into the market. Top show for doing what they did.
  13. Yeah I saw your review on them. I may step that way in the future - but as I have already purchased the fronts ready to go on, I thought I may as well go for the 50's on the back for a while.
  14. After visiting a local tyre outfitter they said the rears are close to the wear markers to the point the really need replacing. They wanted £238 fitted for 50's so I've driven to work and local wheel place here I know will do althem fitted for £213 so they will be on tomorrow Thanks for the advice Dan
  15. Cheers Dan, I knew you'd come along soon enough I was actually talking to Bennett tonight and he recommended a repair also avoiding the cost of high street tyre's until I find the right price 50's. I would have thought being it's a bolt it would be beyond repair but apparently it can Apparently I need to find a British Standards repair done, so I'll make sure of that in the morning. I also put the F1's at the top of that list, used them on my Focus and loved them but had troubles getting the size I wanted until they were discontinued in my size. Thanks again though Dan
  16. Where are you buying from as I'm looking to make a purchase and might be able to save on delivery?
  17. Prompt help needed for my poor tyre which has a huge bolt sticking out of it!! I was planning on changing my entire set from the Falkens to something a little more premium. I used to run the RE050's but swapped out to the Falkens to see how they faired and to be honest great value but lack performance. The problem is I need to swap out the damaged rear, do I go back to the RE050's or try something new? Problem is because this is an emergency I won't have the option to source the cheapest price so Bridgestones are out the question. I've picked 3 brands below: Avon ZV5 XL £189.70 per tyre fitted Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric £202.90 Yokohama Advan Sport £218.30 The RE050a are coming out £238 per tyre fitted. They are doing a discount for 4 tyre's so I'm seriously contemplating a full change.  Question is who's had experience of the above and can assist with providing an opinion. The problem I have is I really must get them tomorrow as I don't really fancy driving around with a bolt in the tyre. Dan if you're there comments always welcomeÂ
  18. You just tell her it only cost £400 and then you distract her by presenting her with an expensive handbag and/or shoes That kinda thing brings back memories. Wales May 2010 - CLB detailing are providing detailing goodies to Z members. I see them using Dodo Juice Supernatural on martinmac's car. Stunning wax, I have to purchase. £75 later and a small pot of wax in my hand I re-enter the dinning area - the Mrs says "whats that" - "It's hair gel my darling". "Oh okay" she says..... Win
  19. Maybe you should have got into painting over detailing Some you win, some you lose, and we all learn by our mistakes. It would be handy if I had the skills and facilities to undertake spraying a vehicle, but the end result is what it is and I have to move on from that. I might give you a shout in that area
  20. Funny because it was actually a bonnet I was looking for. (Only kidding). I will be looking for some odd's and sod's so I'll pm you later with the items, they're only small bits I need
  21. Lee, are you bringing any goodies for the weekend?
  22. Wouldn't say no to a pop at this..... just need someone to hold the camera. I'll send over some pics this weekend.
  23. Now that's just rude But could be a fair indication of transporting too many pies on the offside part of the vehicle. Sounds like it needs a small amount of adjustment. Abbey do 4 wheel laser alignment
  24. Wasso

    Dimpled brakes

    I'd say so
  25. Wasso

    Dimpled brakes

    Buy them! PF for the win. Still got my PF pads on the rear, some two years and 20k miles on them. Can't say that about the fronts now on second set in the same timespan.
×
×
  • Create New...