Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Pop over for a coffee tomorrow then If you're interested I'll PM you my addy. Detailing tomorrow but happy to break for coffee or juice eh Graham Nice shine by the way Thanks for the offer Ian but were just about to head back now. Was mainly chauffeuring my folks around seeing old friends etc. Would been good to meet a few members though No worries maybe next time
  2. Converted
  3. You're fussy
  4. My Dad has a Walnut tree in Hungary, he doesnt have black squirrels which is good So we get a sack of Walnuts every year You were the one who decided to live in the country, you are pinching the squirrels grub, it would be unfair to deprive him of his grub.
  5. 1, 4 and 5 can go home, not wanted, rejects. The rest come on over I can't stipulate 1 answer as I like two and they'd be 11 for a good smack 6 for a good bang
  6. Aluminium samples polished this evening ready for the anodisers on Monday. I showed my other half the one on the right and she said "oooh shiny" That's when I showed her the one on the left and saw her jaw drop!
  7. Pop over for a coffee tomorrow then If you're interested I'll PM you my addy. Detailing tomorrow but happy to break for coffee or juice eh Graham Nice shine by the way
  8. I'm also dropped 25mm so fear they will just never get to meet the hub, but will have a bloody good go
  9. Saw them on Supra and MX-5 forums already, so not so exclusive Which ones the 60's or 70's? If you've seen the 60's I would almost garauntee all of them are 18". The ones I'd like will be 19" (crap offsets though ) Ah cheers made my morning that has. Any questions fire away. The last calliper should be with me by the end of next week. I'll be heading down to see Jez the day before Keevil for a checkup so may get Jez to whack them on. If not then I'll be down soon just need to work some dates. I'll sort it all out this weekend. Looking forward to sliding, sorry slotting, no I mean somehow getting those rims under my arches
  10. Chris YOU ARE the Haynes Manual, bumper size edition. (Because you go one step beyond normal mechanics)
  11. +1
  12. Changed my mind all of a sudden, I'll go for the SA70 instead
  13. Stop with the excuses and make them fit. You know you won't get the Volks at this kinda price anywhere. I dunno what they are going for, but I'm sure it's not gonna be new price at £3K. GET IT DONE! Thing is I like to be individual, and the WEDS SA60M haven't come to the UK, so a bit of exclusivity is what I'm after.
  14. I'm thinking more the case of the drop in suspension. We'll see. They're super wide!!!!! But yes Keser has Arch extenders.
  15. Oh, the spare set of Volk RE30's that nobody knows about Shhhhhhhhh!!!! They may not fit under my arches and may not like them when fitted, but in one way I hope I love them. Plan B the WEDS will be purchased instead, along with the Motordyne TDX V2 Zorst
  16. I couldn't even tell you the make if them, but know they are PHAT!!! Keyser is storing them for me till I'm next down, then I'll test fit and decide. If not it'll be option 2.
  17. I have two options on Alloys. Which should be sourced within the next two months. Option 2 are these: Option 1 is a secret at the mo.
  18. Tell me about it Mr G, traders eh Although once I swap callipers I'll be creating a very limited edition one off set of callipers that will be stripped and polished!!
  19. Well, received the two back which went for correction number 2, and one calliper was imprinted with the bubble wrap. So that calliper went back a month ago and due to come back next week. So they will hopefully get fitted before the meet with Keyser.
  20. Wasso

    Some new pics

    Lovely pics Zed looks a treat (Does that mean a new sig is needed )
  21. Don't touch Rev, it's no longer supported and doesn't marry well with the 350z Dash Command is the best and works well.
  22. I also had Viagra once, took one and it got stuck in my throat, my neck was stiff as a board for hours!!
  23. Half way down my build thread page linked below is what I use. viewtopic.php?f=176&t=50472&start=60
  24. Agreed it is only a coating, but if the coating created a smoothing effect it could potentially change the air flow dynamics. I'm guessing of course. The only other issue in which to create a perfect anodised exterior, would be the need to polish the exterior before anodising otherwise it would look naff. It's an option and something I may offer after the polishing of a plenum
×
×
  • Create New...