Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Theres a few reasons to change but the main reason is to fill the arches. 18" can look a little lost especially on stock ride height. I've had my 18's on since day one, but changing their colour fore me is a half way stop before taking a 19" rim that looks and fits to the car. 18's will perform better and 19's look better. This is normally the rule. You could run a 19 on stock suspension and it looks a little more fulfilling. There's probably no extra choice as its swings and roundabouts. The Weds SA60 came out in a 18 I think 2 years ago, but I want 19. It wasn't till April this year they were produced. So for the 2 years from manufacture it wasn't possible to get a 19" rim. So the choice isn't any better or worse on a 19.
  2. If it were me, I'd wait until the exterior is completely finished and then decide +1 or what about a nice flock?
  3. Depends on your taste, check through YouTube first. Then throw some names up, search prices on the net. To be fair your question is like asking what's your favourite woman? Depends on taste.....
  4. There's no way she or even he (you never know) can access your account. Just in case notify your bank of the potential scam and what information you provided. They will confirm if there has or will be any security breach. For sure sell the car in the UK.
  5. Oh I assumed you were pulling my chain
  6. Cheers fella, rims are next on the list. Not a BIG lip fan, and don't want silver lips or rims, but keep an eye on my build thread over the next two months. And what exactly is wrong with silver young man!!!? Ha ha when trying Martinmacs rims against mine I just wasn't feeling it. There's no silver on my car, just polished items under the hood. I think the Anthrecite has converted me to only see darker shades. I think cos you have the silver going on it suits your car with the rims, in fact even blue rims would work with yours funnily enough
  7. Go back a page or two and Adrian has provided the specifications. Lazy mong
  8. What makes me laugh is the girl in the background sniggering
  9. Cheers fella, rims are next on the list. Not a BIG lip fan, and don't want silver lips or rims, but keep an eye on my build thread over the next two months.
  10. lol, if you think that's loud... viewtopic.php?f=62&t=65655 Bungs out of Bennetts and you need medical help. Husky's was horrific, sounded like it was going to die! Either way, it's not exactly a refined sound, just ear splitting (sorry showing my age)
  11. Chuckled at his Vortech
  12. Hooooorah the Zorst is OFF! Thank Christ for that. I now take my ear bungs out. Children and small animals can enjoy their lives again
  13. Had issues trying to book my phone with Vodafone. Telephoned them instead, delivery 21st Sep 32gig Unlimited calls Unlimited Text 2gig of data Offered the phone at £209 but due to web issues said £150. Can't moan at that! Edit - forgot to add, £37pm inclusive of VAT.
  14. Fidz doesn't come on here anymore. He's on the 'OTHER' forum over the trench.
  15. Best await my high res pics as its red. Cheers Steve
  16. No problem. I'll take some higher quality pics at home, but I have to say the colours in the flesh are nice and vivid. I'm also contemplating a highly polished version for those who have polished upper plenums. This would be extra though.
  17. Sample colour updates Now, if you want lighter or darker please take into account the following. Lighter : requires less anodising time, this will have a slightly lesser coating, which 'could' fade. Darker : requires more anodising, no issues, as this creates a thicker coating. Comments?
  18. Wasso

    Megan manifolds

    This from reports the Megan's may not perform as well. Just out of curiosity was that with or without FI?
  19. Wasso

    Megan manifolds

    Ian - don't forget you got a good price for the item and install. There's claims the Megan's just don't perform as well as the more expensive models. If you're fitting yourself then you can't moan, it makes the power to buck more reasonable.
  20. Vodafone said to me I can order this evening, but might make a sneaky call this morning
  21. Wasso

    Megan manifolds

    Oh agreed manufacturers normally inflate their numbers. Just inspect the item when you get it, Megan aren't exactly known for high performance parts and the cheap option on eBay. Products are known to rust. It's a shame Abbey may not be able to give you a direct dyno report on the headers. Reports are nil to a little increase on my350. Bang for buck is very poor. Stillen or Tomei headers are rated highly, especially with FI setups. Peter, it's not that I'm not a 'fan' as you put it, more the case not exactly great reports from Megam as a whole. From suspension to braces and the like. I personally wouldn't buy Megan products, that's not to say nobody else should. Everyone is entitled to research and get reviews and opinions. Enjoy the new mods as a collective and of course the Uprev
  22. Wasso

    Megan manifolds

    10-15 from Megan will be interesting. What else are you having fitted for the next tune?
  23. Peter putting a DA in the condition that paint is at will only make the situation worse, it's through to the primer!
×
×
  • Create New...