Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Every time I hear that Florence track when I'm out I keep thinking back to Wales, just a superb track to accompany the video. I can't wait for Wales 13.
  2. Just checked the front page and that is Tarmac's, must have changed recently then?
  3. That was Tim's video. I want to save Tarmac's one to my youtube favourites. It's also not searchable on youtube for some reason. I've saved all the others apart from Tarmac's. Cheers
  4. Anyone got the link to Tarmac's video from Wales, can't seem to find it?
  5. It's actually a Z car shirt, hence the 240's etc. Watched the same episode last night. Car of the year 2007, so when will TG be back.... It's been a while now
  6. I could send my copy over if you wanted once I've read it? That would be really cool. Can post it back once read. Best PM me your addy then
  7. Well if you're coming to the south east meet I can take yours off and deliver it back to you 7 days later, polished and feet done to your colour preference. Bolts for the strut are polished free
  8. I can do a strut bar in 7 days, and to be fair you can ride without one without issues. It's more the case of really pushing the car to its limits when the strut bar is required. You wouldn't even notice in every day driving if the strut wasn't there.
  9. Well funny you say that, I've just opened a trader account with pro-bolt so I can get a slight discount, let me know what you'd like replacing and I can get some prices for you. There will be 4 packages depending on how far you want to go. PM me with what you'd like to do and I can send you some pics. In the meantime head over to my build thread where there's plenty of pics of my bay.
  10. No worries, always glad to help
  11. Without strut bar.... With Strut Bar.... You'll not see the Alu you're talking about.
  12. You could but its not flat and to be fair any type of irregular shape will cost a lot more than just a standard flat piece of Alu. Still why would you want to do it? It would be hidden by the feet?
  13. Out of curiosity why would you want to make such an item? Seems a bit odd? It'll be hidden under the strut feet? Edit: Also the strut feet are not flat so if you did the piece of Alu would have to be custom moulded.
  14. Good show! Really pleased you got the desired result. To be fair I think Chris and Bob deserve an award for their generosity to fellow members, no money is ever exchanged (apart from biscuits) and THAT is clearly why this forum is a home from home. Well done boys, credit to you both
  15. I drove the Mrs Pug 206 1.1 today, handing horrid, driving position painful, steering felt like my hands were numb, gear box was like holding a stick in a bag of marbles, acceleration was non existent, brakes were spongy and ineffective and the under steer was dangerous. I then drove my Zed to north Brum to pick up my new Taylor Made driver, and enjoyed every minute, even though I drive my Zed 45 miles a day. It still makes me smile, especially when the tunnels were quiet.... Well not for long There's such a huge difference between the two it's like chalk and cheese. It's surprising how much more you can push the Zed in comparison to a shopping car. I'll be honest I feel 1000 times more safer in the Zed. I my Zed
  16. I could send my copy over if you wanted once I've read it?
  17. You didn't do anything even as a Mod? You've been on more this year as an ex than last year as a Mod :wink:
  18. Cool no worries I'll message out and post on here what's ready etc. I'm just so annoyed with these companies, ok so I'm not mass producing something but at the end of the day I'm ordering and paying for goods. To receive part orders is disgusting!! I actually moaned profusely to the MD of the plastic feet process, and I'd hate to be a big time player if this is how they treat their customers. Here you go sir, here's 3/4 of a pint.... No I ordered a full pint not 3/4!!! Oh sorry yes you did sir, sorry we're out of stock with beer!! This is what I'm contending with. I'll get over it, and find a different supplier for next time that's for sure!
  19. I'll have a look at that
  20. You've got my vote!
  21. There is an update but not positive, for completion in 2012. I'll put this in summary as i'm kinda pee'd off with the companies. Plastic spacer feet, made, but have under manufactures on quantities, then wouldn't deliver to my home address without a signature. The gaskets were delivered, but short per my request in quantities. I've got about 8 spacers complete but can't send out because of the spacer feet not being delivered. I've contacted both companies this morning and they have closed half day for Christmas. The gaskets which are missing and the feet will be delivered week 1 of Jan. So I can send out half in week one, and the remainder in week 2 upon deliver and after I have bonded the final gaskets. I can only apologise for the delay, being pi$$ed off with these people is an understatement. Everything else is ready such as packaging and instructions, but over the weekend I'll provide a list of the colours which will be shipped by the end of week 1 of Jan and subsequently week 2 etc.
  22. Just purchased and had a good read on a bench outside Tesco. Shame the print of the pictures isn't fantastic and makes everything look dirty, but superb read up and thanks for the mention, but you forgot the polishing tuition :wink: Well done matey
  23. Or 2nd hand on my350, I think was around £8-900?
  24. Okay thanks Chris for the update and agree, keeping the forum simple aids updates from source a lot easier. A shame they never thought of it though, lets hope it comes in the form of an update. Maybe a request could be logged with them for future development. I'll create a workaround instead.
×
×
  • Create New...