Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. How much was the oil catch can ian and is it a stillen pls? Peter its a ARC V2 catch can, price anywhere around £400 from America second hand after import tax and postage.
  2. It's so stealthy you don't even own it anymore You should see Bennetts stealth bay, actually looks pretty good.
  3. Wasso

    WALES 2013 PHOTOS

    Wow that camera is epic, auto swivel, that beats Go Pro hands down. Great vids Steve. (And of course not forgetting Bev )
  4. Martin that engine bay needs a clean god damn, rust on the air filter, muck around suspension mounts, I hope you're going to clean that up for LakeZ.
  5. Like this...... I wouldn't have a clue for anything needing polishing
  6. I'm sure Bennett is running Cobra or something very similar (Message GT4 Zed)
  7. Don't worry I've been broke for ages since starting with just an Air Intake. I'll pop you on the list
  8. Looking great and glad you kept her When are you joining us on a meet?
  9. Ha ha congrats mate, I'm sure a lot of those posts reside at the ZedShed
  10. I have 2 I would deliver them but I've heard the roads near you are dangerous due to large amounts of oil on them!!! Ha ha False alarm I've just realised what it was, it was my reflection in the mirror You're doing a grand job for the community Chris as always, I just feel sorry for your postman having to carry half a car to his depot!!
  11. Chris, I need the whatdoyoucallit, thingy whatsit that sits just behind rear view mirror?
  12. Pioneer App Unit http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-sphda02_p-27274.htm Oh got you now! Looks like pretty cool piece of technology as well! Only mentions iPhone 4...but I guess 5 will work work with it as well! The one I looked at the other day was £200+ so maybe that one was more recent and had iPhone 5 capability?
  13. Yeah it seems to tick a lot of boxes, ok I was only going to pay a max of £400 but it seems a nice piece, and hopefully someone here may have one to report back any issues or niggles, as all units have small issues somewhere along the line. How about a Group Buy
  14. Pioneer App Unit http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-sphda02_p-27274.htm
  15. Early pre-revup see switchgear near where your left elbow would reside, hazards are there.
  16. Thanks I think They now do a App specific unit and very cheap, but you're limited to phone stored songs which I don't have.
  17. http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pio-avhx8500bt-pioneer-avh-x8500bt.html I don't need SatNav but want something with fairly high end quality and features, so if anyone has one and can pass review please let me know.
  18. That's right, find out the Zed calendar then book holidays weddings and work commitments around our Zed lives. THAT is another form of Zeditus!
  19. Mike, looks like you've stumbled on a good car there I'll get you added to the West Mids Mailing list and hope to see you at one of the meets scheduled this year.
  20. Revup is the term used for the 2006 as it revs higher than the pre-revup. If you have the hazard lights button in front of the gear knob you're a revup and the MREV2 is needed alongside the spacer so all good there.
  21. Yay Neil is coming Just need Jay now
  22. Hi Gavin, yeah I'll pop you in for a Red one. I'll let you know in FB when the time is needed for payment. The spacers themselves should be ready next week and off for polishing. I'd donut myself but it takes 2 hours for each and seems more economical to pay somebody to do it. I'll keep you updated The MREV 2 I purchased from an ex-member, but I'll get Tarmac to get in touch as he's just placed an order with Motordyne. (Presuming you have the Revup 2006?)
  23. You may want to look here then http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71162-2003-gun-metal-grey-gt-uk-was-6750-now-6250/
  24. Maybe you should ride in Bennetts or Keysers Zeds to see exactly why people change to BBK. With those running 400+ BHP its and advisable need to change them. A decent set of BBK's make a very noticeable difference and for me even running NA I'd see a noticeable improvement and to be fair if I'm using the loud pedal I want peace of mind knowing I'm going to be able to stop. So aesthetics really don't come into unless you drive very relaxed, then yes no need for a BBK. I know from Wales and other spirited drives the DBA's are good but not on a scale of a BBK.
×
×
  • Create New...