Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Think I might log in and put a cheeky offer in yeah buy it and sell it to vlad for a tidy profit I heard this is the new trend
  2. Think I might log in and put a cheeky offer in
  3. I was going to say Alex as I believe I've asked for them before also.
  4. I wouldn't know, drop a message to Dan @ Assualtech in America and see what he says, if not speak with Vortech?
  5. I noticed that one during late night reading. Good price but depends on how many miles on it. It may require a rebuild? Some good parts in there and looks a good deal.
  6. I don't even see police cars on the motorway anymore, so that's going to fall straight on its head. And as people have said, there's no clear measurement, just a law that will never get applied. Although the mobile phone thing I'm totally in favour of. They need to receive the old style brick phone up their ass as a penalty not £100!!
  7. Happy Birthday Chris, have a great day
  8. I've seen in the flesh and Smudgedon will be jealous. Look up Adrian's thread (Octet) for a thread on engine bay bling. Here it is http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63304-350z-350gt-engine-bay-filthy-porn-pic-heavy/ What am I jealous about? I'm not in a position to divulge in detail, but all will be revealed by Mopedmark in due course.
  9. Well that was painful, glad I don't know him otherwise he'd be at the bottom of the sea saying goodbye! I mean do these people really think they're in the "Groovy Gang" Utter shite!!
  10. Wasso

    Help with a hose

    Ironhide is 100% correct. I'm yet to do mine. Plan cut in half, place the non return valve side into the brake fluid area, retaining the same flow. Then obtain braided hose of the same rating (vacuum) and join the two hoses together with suitable adapters (yet to investigate).
  11. Go on then I'll have a bash with that bad boy, I've got 600w rms planned and have a fear my kidneys may rupture so probably better to have it at the back. PM me your details.
  12. What's the volumetric space on this?
  13. Yeah I'd like to see the bike, but then I don't really want to be addicted to two wheels as well. Looking forward to the developments.
  14. At the toy boy one or Adrian posting one of a dude? Toy boy one very funny and I kinda recall it from years ago on TV.
  15. I've seen in the flesh and Smudgedon will be jealous. Look up Adrian's thread (Octet) for a thread on engine bay bling. Here it is http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/63304-350z-350gt-engine-bay-filthy-porn-pic-heavy/
  16. 3 pages long on less than an hour!!
  17. Wait for this one BBK.....
  18. Agreed you win this hands down so far...... Kwoooooooaaaaar!!
  19. Not so fast! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaFgX3ol0iY Not close Adrian, and its a bike not a car (now where has BBK's video gone )
  20. F UK me what a video, I'll buy the car where do I sign....... Gimme gimme gimme..... And she can rub her ass cheeks up my bodywork aaaaaaaaany time of the day. Great find, might even save that video for a rainy day
  21. It may not be the sexiest but there's enough porn in this for 6 mins 850hp!!
  22. Those Juke ads are brilliant
  23. Christ Adrian have you got a porn catalogue??
  24. http://youtu.be/AtJkpI8mq7Y
×
×
  • Create New...