Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. PMSL..... FTW Ian.... The Zorst has taken me pretty much 2 years to select. I've listened to pretty much every exhaust and every combination possible. The TDX ticks every box that I require, as next year I'll be going for this look, where the Zorst is perfect for what I'm looking for.
  2. Oh I forgot to add...... Carbon covers en-route from the US. Cheers Octet
  3. @ Humpy A little is a very slight understatement. Rims either of these three but still not 100% sure. VOLK G27 Or Gram lights 57Extreme Velvet Limited Edition (but not 100% sure on these - bold move) Won't happen though till next year and main investments saved for the LS. @ DDCB I have my original canards at home if you wish to purchase which are black and not carbon. @ Heff and Bob Cheers guys @ Paddy Probably hear before seeing I've been excited for quite some time but with the recent asshole that drove in to me it put a huge downer on things. But be positive and all will come good in the end. I'm gonna take her out for a photoshoot before some other barsteward drives into her.
  4. Well its about time something new happened, and with the recent paintwork being corrected by RT there will be some new additions. Firstly a brand new Motordyne Shockwave TDX V2 is flying across the waters as we speak. Thanks Mr Tarmac. Next is the Blitz Spoiler (mocked up example below prior to painting and fitting) Thanks Mr Octet Next are some Carbon Canards as exampled in this pic, but not in the same position Cheers OsakaBen Next are eyebrows for the lights as exampled Oops sorry I mean for the car..... Some tinted windows....... You can use your own imagination for that. Arches are being rolled ready for 19's Service and suspension adjustments at CS along with fitting of the exhaust next week. Pics to follow hopefully over the weekend........
  5. Well done Sir Chris, I'd forgotten as a result of driving a normal car for 4 weeks But don't worry she has plenty of oil in her.
  6. Yep yep... it's in my sitting room You ain't gonna cool oil with it in your lounge
  7. Cheers Rodge, I do recall PG being huge leaders many years ago, along with Nakamichi. Best you get your car ready and head to a SE Meet.......
  8. Not sure about a meet as I'll be busy with Taras and will need to get back for dinner in Brum. More than happy to sort out a gathering, maybe an evening meet somewhere next week or the week after (once the Zorst is fitted of course). I think I'll sleep
  9. Where are you based Rodge as I want to listen to the Phoenix Gold stuff. I've done Morel with Adrian and was thinking about PG amps.
  10. The gadget show recently tested - see below http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/gadget-show/blog/episode-1-action-cameras
  11. I'm sure all will be fine..... I'll leave you to tan up and drink plenty. Yes I need beer, I didn't get my annual fix at Wales this year No excuse for Wales next year then!!!!
  12. Fingers crossed my girl will be coming home this Friday. My Zorst is leaving America The sun has be shining The 3 will meet and all will be as one Its been 4 weeks since I left her as a poorly girl, I've missed so much the sound of a V6 and the smell of super unleaded.
  13. Night trip to Moreton I wouldn't want to drive the hills at night...... That's when the drinking happens
  14. I'm sure all will be fine..... I'll leave you to tan up and drink plenty.
  15. You created a tread for THAT..... You must be bored Dave.....
  16. What if my Zorst doesn't arrive Actually that could happen...... What's the Tarmac Sportz emergency number? Either way have a cool holidayZ mate.....
  17. As long as it doesn't increase traffic on our favourite roads I'm not fussed either way
  18. That would just be obvious wouldn't it??
  19. There are a lot of bolts and have really nice detail to them.
  20. They're all Pro-Bolt. Not cheap either, full engine bay is about £160
  21. I'm on my350 daily so if I spot a second hand at a good price I'll let you know. Mine came from this car........ And now on my car
  22. Search for CMyTailsBlink & Quaman on my350z In fact search CMyTailsBlink on Youtube for some sex wee moments.
  23. Yep Mary is looking for a N17 for the MX5 favourite so far is N17 GBH Ha ha cool. Glad you kept it, wonder if Husky kept is FT MFW
  24. Ha ha nice one Haydn, when Bennett said K1 I just invisiged that carpark and black smoke and nails.
×
×
  • Create New...