Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Videos are uploading as we speak.......
  2. Excellent performer and we know that but costs and its kinda box ugly stance doesn't exactly make you go SEX ON WHEELS. We love its performance but it isn't a looker..... (I'm not saying Susan Boyle is my taste but she performs very well )
  3. And the cost? Forget tyres, brakes are Faaaaaaaar more interesting, unless Dan is around
  4. Ha ha who needs a drag car when you can have a GTR. I think this is worth subscribing to as they say there's more power to come!
  5. Yup specially imported. But it now means I have to lose the Chargespeed status for what it is, but in return gain a new style. Just driven to the petrol station and with CATS in it sounds friggin awesome. Just need to purchase some ART pipes now and get RT to make me a new custom Chargespeed. Happy DayZ! :D
  6. Photobucket. Don't think much to your tyres.......
  7. Here we go concept of size..... And yes that is a normal sized mug.
  8. I don't really want to cut about an original Chargespeed to be fair. For the sale of my chargespeed with diffuser will pay for the copy easily.
  9. The diameter of the tail pipes is too great for the opening of the diffuser. So I'll have to ride with no tail pipes for a bit, at least until I now have to purchase a new chargespeed rear, but with a cutout like so.....
  10. Yeah glad but a bit gutted with the tail pipes. May be forced to ride without pipes and pop them on when stopped/parked
  11. We have some news..... The crapspeed decats are the cause. We now have a new problem. The tail pipes don't fit the chargespeed diffuser. Need to have a chat with RT to make a custom chargespeed by the look of things.
  12. Tut tut...... There's a bush reflection on the glass god damn. Not a furry monkey!!
  13. I like the way you've retained the reflection of the bush on the glass of the boot
  14. Via Tarmac, he's already been prepped with the info so far. Thing is they're hand made by what I understand, so to be perfectly honest there's a 'chance' there could be human error. The car is on the ramps as we speak.
  15. Agreed one big hefty ball ache. Considering I had to wait so bloody long for it. If it don't fit then I'm going to deliver the exhaust up Tony's jack!! (Tony @ MD that is).
  16. Well what I save from not getting the LSA will allow me the extra funds. I'm budgeting £12-15k.
  17. My plan as it'll be a road car, but not a daily is to use the Syvecs. Very costly but will tap into everything I'd want as a road car.
  18. So...... Back at CS now, to test fitting with OEM cats. I'll report back later.
  19. Need to head up to the Lake District soon so I could tie in a visit.
  20. Shhhhh you get back to Crete.....
  21. They are discontinued and have been for a couple of years. If you can actually buy one please let me know, I've two lungs I'd sell!!
×
×
  • Create New...