Well, they're in production (for those of you who helped with the input of these).
Below is the artwork for a totally unique product which as we're all petrol heads we may as well wear our pride on our sleeves. I'm a big cufflink fan and personally wanted some for myself, so why not offer the opportunity for the forum also.
These have taken around 3 months for the artwork to be approved, and so they're 100% to my liking and requirement to replicate the Z emblem that keeps our cars heritage to the Z of Nissan.
I'm only doing 50 of these and that's it......
I'm expecting delivery around the 2nd week of December, so if you want your other half to purchase you a nice little stocking filler (no Dave not stockings!!) then pop your name down.
I will require a £5 deposit to secure your interest, as I'll also be advertising these on eBay once they're made. Ebay price is £24, but a special discount to friends and community of £20 - and that's DELIVERED.
They will come in their own custom cufflink box with the Z emblem on the front, with the cufflink finished in brushed Aluminium.
Herewith the pics.
Cufflink Box
Cufflinks
If you're interested pop your name down on the list and I'll contact you by PM to sort out the deposit.
As I say, these will be with you before Christmas.
Happy Zedding!
1.vansman66 - PAID
2.Richmillions - PAID
3.Whacky Will - PAID
4.The Bounty Bar Kid - PAID
5.Paddy78 - PAID
6.cs2000 - PAID
7.flexib - PAID
8.Clarkie - PAID
9. HaydnH - PAID
10. DoogyRev - PAID
11. andy james - PAID
12. Ragtopzed1 - PAID
13. Dk-fin - PAID
14. Daryl - PAID
15. JonP - PAID
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.