-
Posts
1,042 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Willsy1980
-
Ping me a message so we can sort paypal for the postage Steve
-
As the title, my 350 was written off a few moths back so now I have a few bits hanging around. Set of 5 coil packs (used but pass the resistance test) (SOLD to Dicko) Pair of Rear Mudguards/Spats unpainted, unused and with mounting kit ( SOLD to Bluethermal) Coupe Rear Lip spoiler, used but sanded ready for primer and paint. Removed the bolts so will need to be bonded on. Added: Boot cargo net, fitted Roadster but should fit Coupe too (SOLD to Andy) This isn't in the for sale section as these are FOC just cover postage or im happy for you to collect if local ish (im just outside wigan). Can add pic's if interested. PM's welcomed
-
mirror polished RAD expansion covers - NEW BATCH
Willsy1980 replied to RDON's topic in 370z Parts For Sale
If there is another run of these to be made, i'll have a Nismo one please 19 plate -
Cheers, think it will go down as the best thing I ever buy. That includes the wifes wedding ring, but don't tell her Yeah had the same issue on the 350, had to break out the multi tool to get them off. I will take them off once a week and add a bit of vaseline to the threads
-
Stupid thing is, half the time their car isn't worth as much as the kit and products we are using....
-
Yup, took twice as long washing it due to all the convo's with neighbours, plus all the standard 'you can do mine next...'
-
Cheers Superb car, I knew the upgrade from a 350z roadster would be noticeable. But its night and day, not just performance wise, but in the space of a week the amount of people that stop me in car parks to look at her and talk about it, it's certainly a special car. Fingers crossed we get out of these damn tiers and lockdowns to enjoy a few meets in the Spring and summer. @ShortPaul Yeah seen they can be somewhat pricey those from Nissan... Adding a bonus photo too
-
Introducing, Zara. Including her first mod, some dust caps The luggage net was a pleasant feebie I found tucked in the corner with the boot pack
-
Thanks for the heads up on those, i'll double check. The dealer I bought from is a Nismo and GTR specialist so one would assume they would have removed them.... I'll be on my back on saturday Fingers crossed its dry so I can give her a bath and snap some nice photos
-
Thanks guys, yeah t he drive home was a great test drive good mix of A road and some motorway. Shame the weather was dreadful, not being familiar with the car was a little hesitant to really give it some right foot, that said, everything I asked she wanted to give more.... Roll on Spring !
-
Well the upgrade is complete, today I have collected my 2019 370z Nismo Storm White 5421 Miles. Totally standard (yet) Will give a positive review of Desira Nissan in Norwich, Jake was a pleasure to deal with. Pics to follow, needs a wash after that 6hr drive home....
-
Is this still for sale ? Im on the look out for one in the next few weeks or so.
-
Thanks guys. Kind of happy, kind of sad moments. Sad to see her carried away on the truck, happy that now the wife will let me get the Nismo
-
Well folks, bit of sad news. There is one less 350z on the roads, I was hit the other week and the car is a write off. Im ok, bit tender and emotional but otherwise fine. So, RIP Kylie you were a fun girl. I am now on the hunt for a White 370z Nismo, so watch this space :) Steve
-
Missfire (on going saga) Help needed please
Willsy1980 replied to Willsy1980's topic in 350Z Technical
Thanks for the suggestions, at least these are a quick and easy check, if its the cat would that give a more smelly exhaust too ? The earth above the PSpump, where does that fasten too ? -
Someone posted up a bit of a horror story about the Pirelli's not long ago so i'd avoid those. It's also best to try and keep matching brands front to rear on the Z, it can cause unpredictable and somewhat terrible handling mixing brands. I can recommend the Rainsport 3's had those as my last set all round, about £102 for the fronts and about £125 for the rears iirc. Got 18 months out of them before they were done on the rear, fronts had some life left but would have been advisory so swapped them all. Giving the Nexen n'fera a try this time, fitted to the new Porsche's as standard so thought why not. So far, a little noisier than the RS3's and wet grip is down a little too. As for lifespan, well we shall see.
-
Missfire (on going saga) Help needed please
Willsy1980 replied to Willsy1980's topic in 350Z Technical
Sorry to bump, but any suggestions ? Please -
Chernobyl was a fantastic series. I feel they could have made it considerably longer and had more on the miners and bio robots if only to give more respect to their self sacrifice. Not sure how accurate it is but I heard they got bonuses the equivalent $100 (us) each. Looking back, its lucky the disaster was not far worse, huge chunks of Europe could be an exclusion zone to this day. I've been wanting to visit for years out of respect for those who gave their lives, many not by choice, to potentially save us from some pretty horrific after effects. Needless to say, the wife has told me in no uncertain terms if I go I can't comeback.... She doesn't really understand most of it though. Going back to early in the thread, about Ulna and the 4 megaton bomb. I think it was probably worded wrong, had the core melted down and reached the water tanks then the resulting explosion from the steam would have had the same force as a 4 megaton bomb, but the fallout would have been worse, iirc with the prevailing winds etc the material/contaminated rain could have reached as far as Britain. When you go, hope you have an amazing trip and I look forward to seeing your photos
-
Right, where to start... Few weeks back was on the M'way doing 70 uphill, needed to accelerate so powered on to 80, 85 and it missfired logged codes 0300 and 0303 Random and Cyl 3 So, thought plugs. Replaced all the plugs, they were pretty knackered looking and no oil in wells etc. Drives fine round town, missfires like hell at M'way speeds but no codes, so thought coils. Replaced coil 3 with a new NGK from Alex (only did the one as that was the highlighted cyl) Again, fine round town, crap on M'way. Today, got 5 second hand coils tested them with Mulitimeter resistance of 1.3 on pins 1 and 2 for all coils so all good. Stripped it down to swap them all over barring number 3. Had a thought to test mine on removal, all come back with 1.3-1.4 on pins 1 and 2 and the new NGK had 1.2 so all good ?? I also undid all the plugs, Cyl 5 seemed a little loose. Torqued them all back up to 24nm popped coils back in put everything back went for a drive. Drives perfect round town, got on the bypass booted it to 5000rpm in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, fine. Popped it through 5th into 6th upto 100mph (private road obvs) and it threw flashing CEL again, so stopped at asda read code, p0300 so random on 1 or more again.... so cleared it popped reader in to missfire mode drove home no issues and nothing picked up. Yet idle is fine, round town fine pulls through range fine and not logging code again. Im now stumped. Any advise ? Do I run a cleaner through it ? buy new injectors ? is it just knackered ? Sorry for the long post but im losing my mind on this now. Steve